• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
My samples aren't hidden from highscores page. This happened after I change deletion '1' to '0'. They're in an account with ID and Name = 1. I did this because if I let deletion set to '1', then the database will erase the Samples. :(

Edit:

About recaptcha...
Yes, figured it out, now it's working fine, thanks! :)

Last edited:
My samples aren't hidden from highscores page. This happened after I change deletion '1' to '0'. They're in an account with ID and Name = 1. I did this because if I let deletion set to '1', then the database will erase the Samples. :(

Edit:

About recaptcha...
Yes, figured it out, now it's working fine, thanks! :)

You need to hide them in config.php or config.local.php

Just fill up this directive in config:
Code:
'highscores_ids_hidden' => array(1, 2, 3, 4),

with your samples id.

It should be done automatically on install, but in case you missed it it can be done manually.

someone with these problems, and can help me ?
items.png
mounts.png
if equipped items

1572349464085.png
myaac Version: 0.7.11

everything was fine and suddenly
1573092584535.png
the server is online

Code:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1021 Disk full (/tmp/#sql_ac0_0); waiting for someone to free some space...

Any idea about this error?
I've already checked /tmp folder and found nothing.

How to SET server patch on CONFIG.lua using LINUX??????

Did anyone have problem? Creature page when display in monster table "Loot" only max 12 items, if in monster loot is more items that 12, then site return blank "loot" table

hey @slawkens u can help me?
I'M upload the plugin HOUSE and he give me a error

Code:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'guildid' at row 1

Backtrace:

#0 /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_Base_DB.php(181): PDO->exec('UPDATE houses...')
#1 /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_House.php(126): OTS_Base_DB->update('houses', Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/system/pages/houses.php(373): OTS_House->save()
#3 /var/www/html/index.php(411): require('/var/www/html/s...')
#4 {main}

hey @slawkens u can help me?
I'M upload the plugin HOUSE and he give me a error

Code:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'guildid' at row 1

Backtrace:

#0 /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_Base_DB.php(181): PDO->exec('UPDATE houses...')
#1 /var/www/html/system/libs/pot/OTS_House.php(126): OTS_Base_DB->update('houses', Array, Array)
#2 /var/www/html/system/pages/houses.php(373): OTS_House->save()
#3 /var/www/html/index.php(411): require('/var/www/html/s...')
#4 {main}

What version of OTServ? TFS?
Post automatically merged:

Did anyone have problem? Creature page when display in monster table "Loot" only max 12 items, if in monster loot is more items that 12, then site return blank "loot" table

Do you use 0.7.x? If so, you can try changing in your database, the column "loot" in myaac_monsters table to TEXT.

If you not wish to do that or you don't know how - then you can also use newest version of MyAAC - 0.8 series. Which can be downloaded here: https://github.com/slawkens/myaac/archive/master.zip
Hi, I wonder if a guild war system has already come out for this AAC, thanks in advance!

No yet. But its in the plans.

Last edited:
i had an error shown at spoiler, solved, i forgot to change my server directory on config.php

@slawkens I'm having this error when creating accounts, what i did wrong?
Code:
SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 1264 Out of range value for column 'ip' at row 1
Backtrace:
D:\UniServerZ\www\system\libs\pot\OTS_Account.php(958): PDO->exec()
D:\UniServerZ\www\system\pages\createaccount.php(175): OTS_Account->logAction()
D:\UniServerZ\www\index.php(360): require('D:\\UniServerZ\\w...')
{main}
Post automatically merged:

Code:
SQLSTATE[22003]: Numeric value out of range: 1264 Out of range value for column 'ip' at row 1
Backtrace:
#0 D:\UniServerZ\www\system\libs\pot\OTS_Account.php(958): PDO->exec()
#1 D:\UniServerZ\www\system\pages\createaccount.php(175): OTS_Account->logAction()
#2 D:\UniServerZ\www\index.php(360): require('D:\\UniServerZ\\w...')
#3 {main}

Attachments

Last edited:
hello, can someone help me?
getting this error after buying a house

Code:
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\pages\characters.php on line 397

house search its not working too

Attachments

hello, can someone help me?
getting this error after buying a house

Code:
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\pages\characters.php on line 397

house search its not working too

fixed: add towns id > config.php

Hi, where i can change password type?, acc created with your acc maker is using not using sha1 and i need them to be sha1, any ideas how i can change acc maker to create accounts with sha1 passwords? thanks in advance

Edit:
Problem solved, adding this line to my config.lua
Lua:
passwordType = "sha1"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back