• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MyAAC v0.7.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found problem with logo, I was trying to change my logo, but the address of logo image must be different. I deleted all images folder but logo still exist :O

View attachment 31809

That't cause Web Browser caches (saves) images so it don't need to load them each time.

You can fix it by forcing cache to refresh. Navigate to 127.0.0.1/templates/loleslav/images/others/bg03.jpg, it should shows you that logo. Now click F5 (Refresh page).

That't cause Web Browser caches (saves) images so it don't need to load them each time.

You can fix it by forcing cache to refresh. Navigate to 127.0.0.1/templates/loleslav/images/others/bg03.jpg, it should shows you that logo. Now click F5 (Refresh page).

Thx, after i restarted my xampp it works :O

Hey,
i have some problems with the login .
I created a account and a character after that i wanted to logged in on my client . Msgbox Invalid password .
whats the problem ?

Hey,
i have some problems with the login .
I created a account and a character after that i wanted to logged in on my client . Msgbox Invalid password .
whats the problem ?
have found that problem ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the problem? Maybe it will help others with same problem.
I have delete all codes with 'salt' in my mysql.sql . Salt was the big problem. I dont know why because on other aac run it .
If you cant find all codes you have to use a new mysql.sql without salt .

The geisior shopping system that You send its not workinng, it appears the shop, but not the offers, And i can’t add any offer, Please help

The next update of 0.7.x series, version 0.7.10 is out! It contains many fixes and some small enhancements.

Changes?
Check here: Release MyAAC 0.7.10 · slawkens/myaac · GitHub

Also, I would like to announce that we got our own channel on OpenTibia Discord server.
Link to the server: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

It will be used primarily for support!

I have delete all codes with 'salt' in my mysql.sql . Salt was the big problem. I dont know why because on other aac run it .
If you cant find all codes you have to use a new mysql.sql without salt .

Yeah, cause if your server doesn't use salt, but have salt in database accounts table, then MyAAC thinks that it uses salt.

The geisior shopping system that You send its not workinng, it appears the shop, but not the offers, And i can’t add any offer, Please help

Which version of the plugin did you install? Are you sure it's MyAAC and not Gesior?

The next update of 0.7.x series, version 0.7.10 is out! It contains many fixes and some small enhancements.

Changes?
Check here: Release MyAAC 0.7.10 · slawkens/myaac · GitHub

Also, I would like to announce that we got our own channel on OpenTibia Discord server.
Link to the server: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

It will be used primarily for support!

Yeah, cause if your server doesn't use salt, but have salt in database accounts table, then MyAAC thinks that it uses salt.

Which version of the plugin did you install? Are you sure it's MyAAC and not Gesior?
Nice update. I have question so i'm using 0.7.9 version and i wondering is it possible update to 0.7.10 version without losing my main website look type and custome code like i edited config.local, config and some php files so if i update to 0.7.10 i will lose my main work, right? If no pls explain me how to update from old version to new version :D

Nice update. I have question so i'm using 0.7.9 version and i wondering is it possible update to 0.7.10 version without losing my main website look type and custome code like i edited config.local, config and some php files so if i update to 0.7.10 i will lose my main work, right? If no pls explain me how to update from old version to new version :D

Use tool called WinMerge - it shows diffs between two directories. Then you can compare new and the old one and patch your changes.

Hi there,
Myacc is all ok, but its not delivering shop itens.
Could you please help me?

Hi there,
Myacc is all ok, but its not delivering shop itens.
Could you please help me?

Which version of the plugin are you using? 2.0 beta? Did you installed .lua script?

Hello, i'm trying to install this website and always get this error

ZIP PHP extension: Not loaded

Someone know how to fix it??

Hello, i'm trying to install this website and always get this error

ZIP PHP extension: Not loaded

Someone know how to fix it??

You need to load PHP Zip extension.

What operating system are you running and what web server? Windows and XAMPP or any other?

Cant import the samples to the database...

mtR9GHl

Cant import the samples to the database...

mtR9GHl

Look into your apache error.log. There should be more info about that error. If you're using XAMPP then its located under xampp/apache/error.log

Do gesior AAC layouts work on myAAC?

Yes, most of them should work. Some of them might need small adjustments to work.

Look into your apache error.log. There should be more info about that error. If you're using XAMPP then its located under xampp/apache/error.log

Was a problem related to the thread_stack size. Now its working fine.

@slawkens

Nice work, especially with Twig! But some files needs to change e.g.
  • ?subtopic - lets rewrite all to e.g.
    • /?guilds/show/Example_Guild,
    • /?guilds/leave/Example_Guild,
    • not ?subtopic=guilds&action=leave_guild&guild=Example+Guild,
    • /?characters/Sorcerer_Sample not ?characters/Sorcerer (space) Sample

• highscores to Twig,
  • some guilds page to Twig,
  • lost account page to Twig,
  • mainly all php not Twiged pages to Twig,
  • Gesior classes instead old POT Library (not sure, if classes and pot has the same performance then skip this point)

This AAC would be one of the best with my review!

@slawkens
I cannot edit my post...

I would like to help you, but it's beyond me. I've hear about Twig few days ago and I tried to change guilds show page into Twig, but with NULL results.

Greetings!

Last edited by a moderator:
@slawkens

Nice work, especially with Twig! But some files needs to change e.g.
  • ?subtopic - lets rewrite all to e.g.
    • /?guilds/show/Example_Guild,
    • /?guilds/leave/Example_Guild,
    • not ?subtopic=guilds&action=leave_guild&guild=Example+Guild,
    • /?characters/Sorcerer_Sample not ?characters/Sorcerer (space) Sample

• highscores to Twig,
  • some guilds page to Twig,
  • lost account page to Twig,
  • mainly all php not Twiged pages to Twig,
  • Gesior classes instead old POT Library (not sure, if classes and pot has the same performance then skip this point)

This AAC would be one of the best with my review!

Thanks for this valuable input!

1. All the things you mentioned are already on mine TODO list. In the end, all HTML code should be moved to Twig.

2. ?subtopic thing is only partially done. Also, work in progress =)
I'm planning to generally use a better PHP Routing library, cause actually its a bit messy with all the routes defined in index.php.
It's on the 2.0 roadmap.

3. "_" instead of space is indeed a good idea!

4. I'm not a big fan of Gesior custom classes =) POT is better documented and has a better naming convention.
I'm planning in the future to rewrite POT classes and make a new library that could be installed through Composer, and that uses Namespaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back