• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC MyAAC - Whoops something went wrong...

EarthMother

Reaction score
Hello! I'm here looking for guidance.

Somebody that can tell me and at the same time teach me how to backtrace this and possibly has a fix?

Pretty new to this, but I'm willing to learn about OT's.
Trying to learn by customizing a TFS 1.4.1 at the moment, by adding custom skills/items and such, and it's going great so far.
But I want to achieve the knowledge to maintain and make small changes.

Using master-MyAAC from slawkens.

Now here's the error!
An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM players WHERE id = 14' at line 1").

Backtrace:

#0 D:\Programs\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\Twig\Template.php(422): Twig\Template->displayWithErrorHandling(Array, Array)
#1 D:\Programs\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\Twig\TemplateWrapper.php(59): Twig\Template->display(Array, Array)
#2 D:\Programs\xampp\htdocs\system\libs\Twig\Environment.php(399): Twig\TemplateWrapper->display(Array)
#3 D:\Programs\xampp\htdocs\system\pages\accountmanagement.php(137): Twig\Environment->display('account.managem...', Array)
#4 D:\Programs\xampp\htdocs\index.php(347): require('D:\\Programs\\xam...')
#5 {main}

Attachments

Hello,

Do you use original files or did you change something?
I have added 2 new skills and modifyed 1 on the player.
But haven't done much else to the OG files.(TF1.4.1)

Also added the skills in the Database

And On MyAAC I have touched nothing.

Last edited:
Then you have made probably some changes in database that are incompatible with MyAAC. Try to revert them and see if the problem persist. If it exist on the clean installation from TFS, then it's problem with MyAAC. If not - then you made something wrong.

Last edited:
Then you have made probably some changes in database that are incompatible with MyAAC. Try to revert them and see if the problem persist. If it exist on the clean installation from TFS, then it's problem with MyAAC. If not - then you made something wrong.
Okey, thank you for all information, appreciate it!

It may be that some field is missing in database, try to reinstall myaac by deleting config.local.php and following the installation process again.

Back