• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Myacc - Exception class error

Hallaz

Reaction score
I'm trying to set up Accmaker with MyAAC, but unfortunately, I'm encountering an error. I've looked for a solution to this problem on various forums, but regrettably, I haven't found any answers or similar cases. Has anyone here dealt with a similar issue before? I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

1692690373409.png

Attachments

Solution
Just delete all the tables beginning with myacc_* and reimport. The schema should really include IF NOT EXISTS checks in the event of a PHP timeout using web tools such as PhpMyAdmin. I would recommend using workbench or some other database program rather than PhpMyAdmin, as you won't run into timeout issues.
You're missing myaac_news table. But more important than that, I think you're missing myaac schemas.
So please go to this link: myaac/install/includes/schema.sql at master · slawkens/myaac (https://github.com/slawkens/myaac/blob/master/install/includes/schema.sql)

And copy all the content inside. Then go to your phpmyadmin, select your database and open SQL tab.
1692690623608.png

And now paste everything there, and click "continue". This should create brand-new tables to the left side of your phpmyadmin with myaac_news, myaac_bugtracker, myaac_changelog, etc., etc.

Regards!

Just delete all the tables beginning with myacc_* and reimport. The schema should really include IF NOT EXISTS checks in the event of a PHP timeout using web tools such as PhpMyAdmin. I would recommend using workbench or some other database program rather than PhpMyAdmin, as you won't run into timeout issues.

Solution
Back