• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mysql Connection Problem

Spratt

Reaction score
Hey all,

So when I go to launch the server it can't connect to Mysql Database. Yes I have port 3306 forwarded. I have everything set up properly.

This is the error I get
CMD.jpg

Please help!!!

There is an inconsistency between what you input to config.lua and your user/pass for phpmyadmin.
TFS cannot connect to phpmyadmin. It's most likely that your information in config.lua is incorrect.

Red

Lua:
-- Database	
sqlType = "mysql"	
sqlHost = "127.0.0.1"	
sqlPort = 3306	
sqlUser = "root"	
sqlPass = "**********"	
sqlDatabase = "Zantera"	
sqlFile = "mysql.sql"	
sqlKeepAlive = 0	
mysqlReadTimeout = 10	
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10	
encryptionType = "sha1"

That is my database set up, I have my password set to the password i made for username: root. (I just used *'s to cover up password)

please double check the DB name, The user name And the password.
The only thing i can se right now is that you hadnt set a password to acces to MYSQL.

please double check the DB name, The user name And the password.
The only thing i can se right now is that you hadnt set a password to acces to MYSQL.

The DB name is the same, the user name and password are both correct, I've set the password so I dont know what to do

Back