• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MySQL] 'Lost connection to MySQL server during query'

Markey

Ashandra War Scripter
Reaction score
Hi there!

I am hosting a War Server with the latest TFS (0.3.1pl2).
After some minutes I can see this error 'Lost connection to MySQL server during query' while doing a simple 'SELECT' query.
In my opinion this problem occures because the database is too big and the connection takes too long, because with less data is works...

Now, can I set the timeout of the query connection to a higher one?
Or is there another solution, so my server doesn't lose the connection to the sql server...?

Yours,
Markey!

Can someone tell me how to add those triggers and where I have something like 2up friend and I dont know what to do...
That's message I get in GUI
Code:
Failed reconnecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
mysql_real_query(): SELECT `player_skills`.`value`, `players`.`name` FROM `player_skills`,`players` WHERE `player_skills`.`skillid`=0 AND `player_skills`.`player_id`=`players`.`id` ORDER BY `player_skills`.`value` DESC, `player_skills`.`count` DESC LIMIT 15: MYSQL ERROR: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
Please help me;P

try to add a time "trigger"

GOOGLE IT

well I googled it but I don't really know what you want to say with a "time trigger"?
should I add a trigger for every table on insert?
if yes, what should the trigger do?
I can't follow you how this should help...

PS.:
It seems that I'm not the only 1 with this problem...
maybe the mather is xampp 1.7.0?

Yours,
Markey

I think that old xampps dont accept time triggers, when i tried to add, error showed up and said that i have old ver of xampp(1.6.6) maybe newest version will help with our problem,

I think that old xampps dont accept time triggers, when i tried to add, error showed up and said that i have old ver of xampp(1.6.6) maybe newest version will help with our problem,

I need to know how to add theese time triggers,

B UMP
U P
M Y
P OST

I have the same Problem with wampserver ( Apache/2.2.11 and Mysql 5.1.30 ), but after 1 houer i become this error :

Lost connection to MySQL server during query

could someone help me by the problem? I have edit my my.cfg ( ini ) but still the same error...

@up
Download newest XAMPP :eek:?

I dont think you understood my question, where do i get theese "time triggers" and how do i add them?

Or maybe it was me who asked the question wrong, whatever xD

Also, i did not have this problem before i changed to TFS 0.3.1pl2 (changed from 0.3b3)
I really need help with this..

Last edited:
-- Database
-- NOTE: sqlFile is used only by sqlite database, and sqlKeepAlive by mysql database.
-- To disable sqlKeepAlive such as mysqlReadTimeout use 0 value.

sqlKeepAlive = 60
I just changed to
sqlKeepAlive = 0
I dont know, but it might help.. I will tell you all later if it worked

I think i found the bug & a fix for it. Afterselectin inserting or gettin info from database let it shutdown the connection and if it needs more it will just read the script over

exit; might work altought it has some down sides

Back