• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux MySQL problem

A phone screen shot is very poor form of log! 🤬

Actual error seems to be
SQL:
Out of range value for column `onlinetime` at row 1

However you didn't provide enough data to determine more than that' I would have to guess your scripts need adjusted, or your MySQL schema needs adjusted.

I have no idea, you didn't provide any info about your SQL schema and whatever that logout script is trying to do. So I can't make any suggestions.

You did not provide enough data.

Which data you need? This error display when i try log in on my server, character list is displayed but when i try to enter game i see this..

@Mtxx this is probably being activated by an anti-multiclient creaturescript, you have a script similar to this? I have the same error in console when trying to log in more characters that the script allow.
Lua:
local MultiClients = 3
function onLogin(player)

local mc = 0
for_, veriticar in ipairs(Game.getPlayers()) do
if player:getIp() == verificar:getIp() then
mc = mc +1
if mc > MultiClients then return false end
end
end
return true
end

Attachments

I am not sure but try import to your database this code.
SQL:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `onlinetime` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

Last edited:
I am not sure but try import to your database this code.
SQL:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `onlinetime` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

Hi thanks for responding I Will look forward for this error, when exequte on SQL is says duplicated name column ´onlinetime´ how can I just edit it?

Ok, with this should work if someone has the same issue
PHP:
ALTER TABLE `players` MODIFY `onlinetime` BIGINT NOT NULL;
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind, that doesnt work. You have to Access to players table, go to Structure, find onlinetime, click on change and set it like this
Code:
Type: VARCHAR, Lenght: 45 and check NULL

Attachments

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom