• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySql Usage 85% sometimes higher, rep++

Dalale

GX
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders

I got a problem with my otserver.
Mysql is getting up to 85-95% Cpu usage.
And this make the server lagging.

When its not so many players online the Mysql usage is around 20%

here is a screenshoot

what could i do to fix this?

xampp version. 1.6.6a

rep++

You using your own computer and you call that dedicated? lol...

giv ure ip wanna make a thing, Dont insult my friends thx :eek:

its dedi and if u have 9 9 post why play cool :eek:
as you even have money for dedi 1 week might 1 day :huh:

-.-

Are you freaking dumb?
I am using dedicated server, Company : serverloft in germany, what are you talking about

well i like ger :) funny lang :p

WLJ@
You said that you were Dalale's scripter, no?

Thus, are you using the same scripts as he does?
In that case, its obvious that there is something with the lua that messes up with the MySQL connection.

Check your .lua scripts and try to remember if you have edited something since the lagging began to take place.

WLJ@
You said that you were Dalale's scripter, no?

Thus, are you using the same scripts as he does?
In that case, its obvious that there is something with the lua that messes up with the MySQL connection.

Check your .lua scripts and try to remember if you have edited something since the lagging began to take place.

im hes scripter and no we havent input the 0.3.5 yet if u are a player of roxxor or kernkraft. And im not the best in exe im best in microsoft

Hit ctrl+alt+delete, goto processes, then right click the mysql thing>set priority>then choose 'realtime' or 'high'. I wonder if that would help?

Back