• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Myteka Project (by the nub mapper)

Screenie1_zpsa31432e4.png

Screenie2_zps5f60cc73.png

Two screenies I took in game :D I'd take more, but my laptop lags a lot when I run TFS, because it's an old laptop :<

Last edited:
Then after that, the wolves tell you "Pay or dead! Huehuehuehuehuehuehue brbrbrbr"

- - - Updated - - -

But nice mappings, keep it up :3

Too squarie, I don't really like those trees in the mountains and the maple trees, I don't really like the ant trail.

And you should use raw nature. Some of the tree's dont belong in the forest but in the city. Like the high and thin one's.

And a tip on the grass choice, try use the boarder grass, if u use to much of the other one it can look a bit messy. And agreee with andyman^, the trees on the mountain.

you could also try use a bit more stone's in the nature. Not to much, just imaging yourself walking in the forest, what do you see?

PS: im not a experienced mapper myself, but im giving tips i have earlier recived :)

Back