• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Myteka Project (by the nub mapper)

That's pretty much what borders used to be like in old tibia Jakkes.
You're getting a bit better poopsie, I say we should livemap someday together soon.

I'm away for the next few days so ;p

well, I guess we'd have to use RME since I don't have teamviewer or skype... and it'd have to be 2.1 because 2.2 doesn't work with XP. But yeah, that'd be great :3

pardon me while I upload a revamp and more areas :3

well, I guess we'd have to use RME since I don't have teamviewer or skype... and it'd have to be 2.1 because 2.2 doesn't work with XP. But yeah, that'd be great :3

2.2 works with xp if you delete Wins~.dll or w,e it is

More areas (top right corner) drunia_7-bmp.png
Revamp
screenshot_2013-03-14-19-24-41_zpsd6273bc7.png

@GhostX I'll try it then.

The town has been over thrown by sheep and pigs! Rawn away! 6/10 & A+ for effort. You're getting there; by the way, I see a ramp leading up to the one set of catapults, but the other three spots seem unaccessible/shouldn't really be there. Of course your free to do what ever you want, but just an idea when mapping is to make sure everything is accessible that would need to be in real life, and don't put them in random areas. Example: Those roofs should be wood with railings if they are going to act as catapult/defence towers/barracks. Just thought I'd give a bit of advice since your putting some effort in.

P.S: The debris on the roof, should probably be on the ground/path way to make that look more detailed if anything. Again, you can do whatever you like; just small tips.

We'd live map through map editor.
Which is remeres map editor 3.1.0 beta 2/1.

Supports up to only 9.31

It'll most likely be in Downloads>Tools but you can definitely find it on Remere's Twitter feed, #LeRemere

Fixed the bridge

And, here's the port of my new city: Mytologika

Credits to Zbizu for the premade boat (I'm using his extensions :p)

Last edited:
Not bad, but why alot of big stones on the roof? and don't make the bridge from the boad ruined <.<

Not bad, but why alot of big stones on the roof? and don't make the bridge from the boad ruined <.<

The stones are there to load the catapults with :p and are there any other old-looking wooden tiles I can use for the bridge?

First Screenshot:

Imo that roof won't handle that wait, try to make other shapes with the water borders.

Second Screenshot:
That roof doesn't really fit.

lol this stuff was all terrible. Like, embarrassingly bad. I'm glad I've made progress though:

gEjDdhw.jpg

a7tnmyC.jpg

Back