• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Narozia Gamemasters

People will get banned if they are annoying; Narozia is an anarchy.

@screen: still laughing about that 7 inch screen rofl.

Anyways; still searching..

Its minimized beacuse so you can see all the text, retard-_-

ROFL WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE SCREEN YOU //Removed//.

Anyways; still searching.

//You have gained an infraction for insulting other members. This is an warning for other people dont insult.
//Mokerhamer

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

My name is Robin, call me Soder ;). I live in sweden, im 15 years old and I've been into tibia since 6.4.
I've had a serval high-level characters wich I sold.
I've been tutor twice at real tibia and gamemaster/tutor at alot of other servers.

Why should I be a gamemaster? I'm a serious gamemaster, helpfull, really active and friendly :D!

Need anymore information? [email protected] or PM me!

Sincerely,
Furstwin.

Last edited:
I was played on Narozia and that was the worst ots i've played.Sucks spawns , gm rayan killed people who's fight with his friends,but ok he is just 15 years old kid.

Name: Marten

Why you should take me for GM: Well, first of all, I like helping people. Second, I'm a serious GM, I never give items away. I won't ban someone for fun. I'll never broadcast unuseful information, and never give items to my private character.

Tibia experience: Played real Tibia when I was eight years old, but real Tibia kinda bored me, so when I was ten years old, I started playing OT's.

GM Experience: I've been GM on several servers and they never complained about me there.

Take me, you won't regret it!

~Zoriath

back from lan party - still searching, pm me. got like 3 serious applies i might consider..

Hello there. My name is Jesper. Im 14 years old (I know im a bit young. I actualy live infront of my computer. In exactly 1 week im going skiing. But when im back il be on again :p

Some info about My tibia experience.

I got good tibia experience since i started working with xml ots at the age of 9.
Im from sweden and got good english. (In swedish grades Mvg) I got pretty good computer and as i said i live for my computer. If you need help im gr8 with forums.(Check my forum out for World of warcraft. Call Of Wow

If you would give me GM i would do my best.

Hello there. My name is Jesper. Im 14 years old (I know im a bit young. I actualy live infront of my computer. In exactly 1 week im going skiing. But when im back il be on again :p

Some info about My tibia experience.

I got good tibia experience since i started working with xml ots at the age of 9.
Im from sweden and got good english. (In swedish grades Mvg) I got pretty good computer and as i said i live for my computer. If you need help im gr8 with forums.(Check my forum out for World of warcraft. Call Of Wow

If you would give me GM i would do my best.

Ye, cause this thread is really active!

Name: Jacob
Language(s): English, (fluently) and Slovakian
Apply'ing for?: GameMaster
Why do i want to join Narozia?:
1) I like the server, seems like a great community
2) I'm Fair, i don't cheat at all
3) I follow the rules STRICTLY!
4) I speak proper english
5) I can be on 6Hours a day(Weekdays) and 12hours (Weekends/Holidays)

Contact Me: [email protected]

Hoping for your reply.

Back