• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Narozia Gamemasters

My name is Matheos and i come from germany ^.-, im 17 years old and i would like to be a gamemaster on your open tibia server,
well i play on ots like 2-3 years but ofc i played rl tibia before when it was 7.5

well got no idea what would you like to know amore about me:p
If you don't trust me then you can give me just a gamemaster with some commands to help the peoples

ofcourse i played your ot and i had 190 ed, thats a great ot with profesionall hosting :p

Contact me:
Msn
[email protected]

My Application

Well, Ryan if you change your mind,
Contact me.

Last edited:
No where,
thats my application ive had a long time...
its saved in my documents

Just as an notification:

justin234 is lying with his experience in his application. I wouldn't trust him.

How can he been hosting an 7.6 server for 6 years ago when original tibia didn't make it until 2004 - 2005?

I started around 10 or 11 years old, began with Yurots 7.6,
roftl ? tibia has around 10 years xD

What?
my friend has had his server up for 5 years almost and its 7.6

Edit: thats the server I worked on, atleast 5 years ago.
and I never said that I hosted a 7.6 server 6 years ago,
I said I started working with OTServers 6 years ago...

Read More Carefully.

Second Edit:
Oh I forgot, I already got rejected because of where I live,
Ill erase my app, thanks anyways ryan...

Last edited:
Okay, you think im lieing, talk with goober about it.
hes the one with the server.

Dont be jealous/stupid whatever.

Im done posting here,
way off topic cause of znote.

I am not jealous, as I am not trying to get a GM on this server.

But I am helping Ryan out a bit, hope he appreciates it. :p

edit1: nvm :p Didnt read your post after you edited it, as fast as i noticed it was edited I acted.

edit2: solved.

Last edited:
1. How old are you?

3. How long have you been playing tibia?
since 1999

4. How long have you been playing open tibia?
about 2004/2005

5. Where are you from?
Sweden

6. How many languages you speak (and comments on fluency reccomended)?
Swedish(fluently)
English(fluently)
Germany(I can write and understand it pretty well)

6. Why do you think your fit for the job?
I know a lot about tibia and I have a lvl 91 elite knight on real tibia.
Have been Tutor 2006-2007 and ST 2007-2007(december) I got kicked due to inactivness, i got tutor records on the account as well.

9. Could you help us with something else beside this?
Well, I could do some mapping and ztracking

Well, I should give it a try too.

Ingame Name: BlixteN
Job: Gamemaster
Experience: I've hosted few ot's before and everyone of them was succeful, as you might notice my last one (seriosa.mine.nu) is going down due to some problems and you chose me I would be very happy to serve you.
Comment: I hope you choose me Ryan, Thanks

Hi My name is Simon
in Game Name:Simpan
Im 16 Years old And i have playd tibia From 7.1 Ots/rl to 8.22
And i have bean Gamemaster many Times and im Veary good by helping ppl.
I speak English and Swedish.
And il be Realy happy if i get a gamemaster on your Server :)
Msn:[email protected]
Or send me a Private messege.

Yours Simpan

Make a good apply and you'll be accepted.

TIP: use BBCODE.

Hello Ryan. I'm offering my help as a gamemaster, I know I don't have got that many posts yet but I assure on one's honour that I'm the right person for the job. If you want it in this way, you can give me a GM without commands so I can earn your trust. But, that's your choice how you wanna do. Anyway, my name is Nicklas/Nikke. I am from Sweden but was born in Canada. I've been a tutor in real-tibia, and after 4 months I got promoted to a Senior Tutor. My knowledge about otservers are huge, started playing ot servers at 2005, but never quitted real tibia. I've been hosting many ot servers, for an example, ethero.mine.nu which had 80/100~~ always online. But, I had to close it down due to maintenance work with the router, it just got fucked up no idea why. I can be active atleast 5-6 hours everyday and I love helping people. I know how to map really good, been mapping in 2 years now. I started with real-tibia when the 7.1 version of tibia was released. However, I can speak English with fluency, Swedish with fluency and Spanish almost with fluency. I am 18 years old. Anyway Ryan, you won't regret if my application will be accepted, you will see how good I am and active, all players will love me as a GM! Yours,
Nikke... :)

Back