• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Narozia Gamemasters

Rofl, then you didn't watch Narozia lately; we got 6 new gms, which 2 of them are dismissed due not fitting in the team.

Everyone who is 18+ would be able to co-operate just by taking a photo/scan of your id and REMOVING everything except your name & date of birth.. you are just a ass-licker and a retard which just wanna be a GM so he can be cool and show to all his 12 yr old friends; 'i ar gm at narozia!!1!!'

Anyways thanks for the free bump.

Oh really? I wouldn't be surprised to know your age then... hmm, 14? Pretty obvious you would be in around that age. And what about my friends? I am sure I have more friends than you ever will get. For the second part, I am not a ass-licker, I offered my help as a gamemaster, I got accepted, and then you tell me about the part show-your-passport/id-or-you wont recieve a gm-

By the way, I don't need to prove my age or verify it in any different ways, so I can't be 18? I have to be over 18? Like, 19,20,21,22 etc?
Anyway, I've changed my mind.. I was talking with many famous ot server owners, they all thought you were immature.

Maybe time to edit your first post? ^.-

Nah im 15. "famous" ot owners - i dont have contact with any other OT, so how can they decide?

Are you really sure about that? They know quite alot about you.

So you're 15 years old? Well, that was quite what I guessed. Around 14, anyway how can you be so pathetic? Are you getting pwned everyday in school? Wouldn't surprise me that big, though.

nah im making lot of money thats problem

also try to devine "they"

And what payment method do you use to accept the money?

And no, I don't tell any names. It is not important!

Last edited by a moderator:
ye i dont like to tell you your dick size, it's not important.

Obviously you are polish/12yr old cause it's easily readable at the website anyways; DaoPay.

Do you really think I got the time to read about your stupid donations?

And no, it is not important to talk about my dicksize. Because I am sure you already know I got much much bigger than your. Anyway, never heard of this kind of expression? "A guy who's bragging about how big dick-size he got, is mostly 90 % Lieing. So stop the bragging dude, lol.. you're just getting more immature than ever.

By the way, why did you start talking about dicks? Are you sorta gay? I just think gays are disgusting. Sorry if that offended all gays, nothing meant to offend them personally.

2qlbsrr.jpg

This is a certificate of how old Ryan is:)

Not my pic.

People will get banned if they are annoying; Narozia is an anarchy.

@screen: still laughing about that 7 inch screen rofl.

Anyways; still searching..

You may be 15 but you still act as if you were 13.

Calm down dude, relax.

Ryan, in my opinion you act like you were like 11 years old.. I knew another guy who owned a serious ot server, popular and so on.. He got retarded, and you 2 lol..

Back