• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Narozia Gamemasters

You are from Canada, so sorry declined due time difference.

LOL THATS THE GOOD THING ABOUT IT :)
if some1 bots nights then he can login and check for botters or macroes (w/e)

some infos about me :)

Name : Allen
Job : I wud be a mapper and Help PPL Game Master

Smthin to tell u:
if u dont trust me max. u can give me few commands and not Ban Commands :confused:

I play tibia since 4~3 years, and had my "own servers"!
Had 7.6 server *full custom map* 47 players max ~ hosted 1 month
Had 8.11 Server ~again ~FULL CUSTOM MAP~, 84 players online ~ hosted 2 months
And i had a 8.22 Server 97 ppl online ~ hosted 2 weeks

u can add me to msn
[email protected]

soo we can talk

Why would i be GM:
I would be a GM for many reasons
1) i love it
2) i love to help ppl :D
3) i like to ban Rule Violators
4) i like to help to your server
5) i like to help ppl wich Hunt places should they take
and more

i hoped i helped alot :D

Thanks, i hope u pick me i can be 6h Online,mby a bit more :D:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

GM Application

My name is Sean Richardson, I am 18 years old. I graduated a year early from highschool. I have all the money saved for school that I need, therefore I do not have a job. (A lot of free time) I am from the United States- Indiana. I speak english, and I know a little Spanish (still learning). And I know bits of Japanese.

I had a level 60 knight, 40 Elder Druid, and 39 Master Sorcerer in Trimera. I had a level 30 Elder Druid in Shivera, and a level 40 Druid in Jamera. I ran the guilds Devil's Infantry , Thermopylae, Myrmadins, and was a vice-leader of the Sabians.

I hosted a 7.6, and 7.8 ot on my own. And I was a GM in 3 other ots after that. One of the biggest ots was Omnislash.

I was a tutor in Trimera for about a year. I am learning as much as possible about ots. I really want to get into programming. I will be starting school in January, I am taking EMT training. But until then, I will have as much time as you need to help around the server.

I believe I am good for this job, because I am nice and polite to other players. I believe in working things out the calm way other than yelling and threatening. I follow rules, and I do not try to take advantage of my power. I would seriously be ok with a tutor position if your GM spots are taken.

If you would like to ask me any more questions please do not hesitate to contact me through private message here, or at my email ([email protected])

Thank you :)
Sean-

Last edited:
Declined due to time difference? I thought that would be good, considering I can catch people violating the rules and helping people out while you sleep.

Oh well.

LOL THATS THE GOOD THING ABOUT IT :)

Name : Allen
Job : I wud be a mapper and Help PPL Game Master

Smthin to tell u:
if u dont trust me max. u can give me few commands and not Ban Commands :confused:

Had 8.11 Server ~again ~FULL CUSTOM MAP~, 84 players online ~ hosted 2 months
And i had a 8.22 Server 97 ppl online ~ hosted 2 weeks

u can add me to msn
[email protected]

soo we can talk

Why would i be GM:
I would be a GM for many reasons
1) i love it
2) i love to help ppl :D
3) i like to ban Rule Violators
5) i like to help ppl wich Hunt places should they take
and more

i hoped i helped alot :D

Thanks, i hope u pick me i can be 6h Online,mby a bit more :D:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

bump.

Ryan, I was going to apply and I was accepted.. I had the stuff you wanted but you never replied me.. What's wrong?

Ryan, I am now not hosting any server, I would like to try for gm on Narozia, I'm waiting for your reply.

lol thats the good thing about it :)

name : Allen
job : I wud be a mapper and help ppl game master

smthin to tell u:
if u dont trust me max. U can give me few commands and not ban commands :confused:

had 8.11 server ~again ~full custom map~, 84 players online ~ hosted 2 months
and i had a 8.22 server 97 ppl online ~ hosted 2 weeks

u can add me to msn
[email protected]

soo we can talk

why would i be gm:
i would be a gm for many reasons
1) i love it
2) i love to help ppl :d
3) i like to ban rule violators
5) i like to help ppl wich hunt places should they take
and more

i hoped i helped alot :d

thanks, i hope u pick me i can be 6h online,mby a bit more :d:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

bump!!!

Ryan, sorry to say but, you wont get that many GMs with the style you're doing, there aren't many players who is willing to take a copy of their id/passport through a webcam to show you, lol..

All this to just verify the age? lmao, give me a break.

Maybe next time, chao

Ryan, sorry to say but, you wont get that many GMs with the style you're doing, there aren't many players who is willing to take a copy of their id/passport through a webcam to show you, lol..

All this to just verify the age? lmao, give me a break.

Maybe next time, chao

Rofl, then you didn't watch Narozia lately; we got 6 new gms, which 2 of them are dismissed due not fitting in the team.

Everyone who is 18+ would be able to co-operate just by taking a photo/scan of your id and REMOVING everything except your name & date of birth.. you are just a ass-licker and a retard which just wanna be a GM so he can be cool and show to all his 12 yr old friends; 'i ar gm at narozia!!1!!'

Anyways thanks for the free bump.

Back