• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Now its close beta test, if u want play now you must buy key.

• Currently, we take no applications for the beta, but there is a huge giveaway that we'll post more information about soon, so keep your eyes on the look out.
    Unless you have a windows OS simulator on your mac, I doubt you'll be able to run the client as we have no mac. release as of yet.

Glad to see you following the project!
I'm gonna bring a windows OS laptop from my parents house this weekend, cause i need it for some works, so i could use that one if i manage to get key ;)

Joined the game, will play later tonight and ill give you heads up with what I dislike and found difficult and ofcourse buggs

We still have no official date, but this month will make a huge change in terms of the progress, so we might be able to shed more light on this question by the end of July.

I am wondering how 500 players for example start, can we choose our diffrent routes, cities to live in? I imagine in rook it will be a routine for every player but what after?

I hope your server will get over 2000 active players online!
The server is meant to have roughly 200 players and if the population manages to stay above it for a certain amount of time we'll open a new server with the ability for players to transfer for x amount of time. With 2,000 players, that's a lot of servers to manage.

I am wondering how 500 players for example start, can we choose our diffrent routes, cities to live in? I imagine in rook it will be a routine for every player but what after?
We have to main cities on Avernum; Conqueria, the capital and largest, and Venoma, a smaller swampy city. There are lower level areas near Conqueria with difficulty being increased the farther away you go. After a certain point you will be able to travel to a new continent which is vastly hostile and holds only two 'truly' safe zones.
At 500 players in the beginning there will be a struggle to find open spawns and the like but within the next week or so they should open up and allow players to spread more or less evenly.
Venoma is a more high level area due to being so far away from most of the support of the SDC so low level players wouldn't really go there.
So Necronia is slightly linear at first but opens up more the farther you play.

News update!

My PC's power supply just went up in flames and I think my motherboard might have been damaged too.
Yaay!

I don't even know what to tell you guys. Just as I got started on the next update, this again.
Just 2 days ago I went through a system failure and hardware malfunction, finally fixed it, now everything burns up. I hope to have this issue resolved as soon as I can, and I'll try to work on my mom's laptop meanwhile. Such is life when your PC is 10 years old. ;-;

@Dark199

News update!

My PC's power supply just went up in flames and I think my motherboard might have been damaged too.
Yaay!

I don't even know what to tell you guys. Just as I got started on the next update, this again.
Just 2 days ago I went through a system failure and hardware malfunction, finally fixed it, now everything burns up. I hope to have this issue resolved as soon as I can, and I'll try to work on my mom's laptop meanwhile. Such is life when your PC is 10 years old. ;-;

@Dark199
Just keep doing the awesome work you are doing ;)

News update!

Yaay!

@Dark199
Time for a upgrade!

The whole lumberjacking/crafting is fun, but it feels way too forced.

to clarify; I like making armor and stuff, but hate lumberjacking/tailoring and somehow I am forced to do it, How big of a deal is lumberjacking/tailoring in main?

Last edited:
Time for a upgrade!
I'm working hard to collect enough to buy a new laptop, but it might take more time, at least until the end of august. I guess I'll take the PC to an IT service tomorrow and have it fixed asap so I can work.

The whole lumberjacking/crafting is fun, but it feels way too forced.

to clarify; I like making armor and stuff, but hate lumberjacking/tailoring and somehow I am forced to do it, How big of a deal is lumberjacking/tailoring in main?

If you don't want to get into cutting wood, you don't have to. If it turns out you need wood for something, you can always loot it, buy from an NPC (at a high price) or buy from other players who do lumberjacking (at whatever price they offer it). Tailoring, for now, is not a refined system such as blacksmithing, it's missing a nice interface and all that, but that aside, it's not as important as blacksmithing and it's up to you if you want to do it or not. Like I said, you can always take the easy way and buy stuff from people who use their time on tailoring/lumberjacking/etc.

It dont happen so often in this ot.
So i think its good way to show that its not dead project :p

FINALLY GATHERED 3 PLAYERS TO KILL SOME BOSSES ON BAWFURIA
4b6a9643e3.jpg

Back