• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

I'm just wondering, since I've seen Necronia for years being developed.
When is the release date?

xD
The server will be released during the first half of 2014, but unfortunately there's still no set date for the release.

In the first half of this year :)
Do you have any other advertisement other than otland and your own website?

I guess this isn't an open tibia server, rather more of a brand new game. (I hope atleast)

Do you have any other advertisement other than otland and your own website?

I guess this isn't an open tibia server, rather more of a brand new game. (I hope atleast)

We have a facebook page, as well as advertisements on a few other OT related forums. I'm planning to launch an advertisement campaign at the times of pre-release, because doing it right now would not be so effective.

The only thing connecting Necronia with Tibia currently are the sprites, a lot of other things have completely been modified so it most likely won't feel like the same game.

We have a facebook page, as well as advertisements on a few other OT related forums. I'm planning to launch an advertisement campaign at the times of pre-release, because doing it right now would not be so effective.

The only thing connecting Necronia with Tibia currently are the sprites, a lot of other things have completely been modified so it most likely won't feel like the same game.

Sprites? I thought they were completely revamped?

No, they aren't. There's a lot of custom ones, but also tibia's ones. Haven't you seen any of the screenshots? You can see them all over there.
I haven't looked for a while. I thought it'd be a dead project in the dust by now :D

This project will never die! As long as the community and team stay together this project will always stay together, as well.

I want to see more, please !
I don't know what to give you, but here's a wooden house in a new city I'm making \o /

7cf13e0423.png

There will be a website update as soon as I'm done with the whole thing.

that transition from buildings to water... amazing :)
mapping wise a very good piece, just hope its not too difficult to play on (looks very complicated with all those leaves and grounds that look alike)

that transition from buildings to water... amazing :)
mapping wise a very good piece, just hope its not too difficult to play on (looks very complicated with all those leaves and grounds that look alike)

It shouldn't be hard at all, this piece here is very raw. I tried to use good contrast in colors of the sprites in the streets and lower levels, so that you always know which level/floor you are currently walking on. Thanks :p

Necronia, my only love... Can't wait for it.
You can really see how professional the team is.
It is really EPIC.
Keep it up guys.

Don't forget we are always in need of new mappers. Please apply if you are interested.

Back