• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

One thing that i've ever "dreamed" are Giant Bosses instead of normals with another nicks, as you can see on my graphichs (i'm not a spriter):

Rat_Exemplo.png
Bug_Exemplo.png
Yeti_Exemplo.png
Fire_Elemental_Exemplo.png
Chicken_Exemplo.png
Wyvern_Exemplo.png
Rotworm_Queen_Exemplo.png
Kongra_Exemplo.png

They aren't perfect but at least we have something "new" instead of normal boring bosses.

One thing that i've ever "dreamed" are Giant Bosses instead of normals with another nicks, as you can see on my graphichs (i'm not a spriter):

Rat_Exemplo.png
Bug_Exemplo.png
Yeti_Exemplo.png
Fire_Elemental_Exemplo.png
Chicken_Exemplo.png
Wyvern_Exemplo.png
Rotworm_Queen_Exemplo.png
Kongra_Exemplo.png

They aren't perfect but at least we have something "new" instead of normal boring bosses.

It is certainly a cool variety, better than having just normal creatures with changed nicknames as bosses. I will think about using the concept if we ever need some minor bosses, but for most bosses we already have a totally custom look. ^-^

Ofcourse...

We want to know all about the vocations! :rolleyes:

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I got to test drive another project being worked on last night, and I have to say, Shiva really is brilliant. Even doing a casual server, there's so much depth and uniqueness that I can honestly, honestly say I've never, ever played a server like the one he allowed me to test out last night. Anyway, I'm looking forward to anything Shadowsong touches, true Open Tibia gold.

I got to test drive another project being worked on last night, and I have to say, Shiva really is brilliant. Even doing a casual server, there's so much depth and uniqueness that I can honestly, honestly say I've never, ever played a server like the one he allowed me to test out last night. Anyway, I'm looking forward to anything Shadowsong touches, true Open Tibia gold.
Why give spoilers? xD

she didnt spoil anything u tard.......
She spoiled the project they are now working on, by posting that they are working on another server simultaneously with Necronia ..... It would of been amazing if shiva was the one surprising everyone with a great, artistic thread. (like always)
No need to call anyone a "tard".
Farewell.
^^

Last edited:

While we work on the map with our ever-changing team, we bring you another update packed with exciting images and stories, as well as information on our progress.

Check out the full update by clicking here or on the picture:
up_11.png

Thank you very much Jaed :)
Although I never like to take credit all for myself. If it wasn't for the brilliant people working with me, these projects would be nothing but thoughts inside my head.

She spoiled the project they are now working on.... It would of been amazing if shiva was the one surprising everyone with a great, artistic thread. (like always)
No need to call anyone a "tard".
Farewell.
^^

Don't worry, she didn't spoil anything. It would have surfaced either way, it's not a secret. However I would prefer to talk about that project on its thread when I make it. Keep this discussion only on Necronia ^-^

Last edited:
You did not just do that... Are you kidding me? This took it to another level AGAIN.
CIP should hire you.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

You did not just do that... Are you kidding me? This took it to another level AGAIN.
CIP should hire you.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

No, just no. This content would be wasted on CIP's Tibia. Even if CIP comes out with the coolest possible sprites, or updated all of their graphics to use Unreal Engine 4, it doesn't matter because their game, as a whole, is a borefest.

Necronia is taking steps away from the boring norm, they are creating a new game all-together in hopes of providing a new, fun, and exciting experience that you cannot get anywhere else.

The thing I am looking forward to most is how they deal with Summons, I have never seen it done correctly or in a way that being a summoner feels like you actually have control strategically. I truly do hope they evolve into something popular, even outside of OTLand, into a game of it's own.

Theres no release date yet I think, They finishd a vitamin system tho which is worth waiting for even 2 more years without moaning :3

(tbh im so hooked on this, )

CIP should hire you.

Haha Eldin, don't be silly. We both know OT is better than Cipsoft's tibia. At least we can fix the mistakes that made their game boring. :3

I will post more about summoners and other vocations when we come to that part, but until that, I'd rather say nothing because whatever I say is here currently will probably be changed.

Tjenn'Lunar should be finished by 1st April, then we begin scripting and placing content on the map. This should take roughly two months and I'm hoping we will have that beta and pre-release stage in June.
All in all, this summer, we'll be enjoying some Necronia finally :)

I do ofcourse know the fact that CIP ruined it and made it boring, otherwise I wouldn't be here. :)
It was just an expression, no other OT really put the work into things like you do. (Myself simply because I make systems and balancing) im not a graphic person. Also @Flatlander

Keep up the good job and keep fighting like always.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I do ofcourse know the fact that CIP ruined it and made it boring, otherwise I wouldn't be here. :)
It was just an expression, no other OT really put the work into things like you do. (Myself simply because I make systems and balancing) im not a graphic person. Also @Flatlander

Keep up the good job and keep fighting like always.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Yeah I know it was just a figure of speech, but at this point after what they've done to the game, it's not even worth comparing something to Cipsoft, if you know what I mean. I could list the custom servers of today on the fingers of my one hand, so yeah, it's tough to keep motivated when the majority of people seem uninterested in them at times... then again, all the support from the fanbase is what keeps us going.

Pity that it's so hard to find good mappers that are willing to work, otherwise this could all have been done much earlier. :\

Back