• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Phase 1: It's your mom. No It's a spider. Nah it's a demon. NOPE.. IT'S A BANANA! :0000 SPOOKY~
ZT0qDm3.jpg

Phase 2: BUT... this is no ordinary banana! It's a rare breed of bananas that can only be grown in the right weather within Necronia on October 31st. It's rumored that the deities will grant 1 wish in return for such a delicacy.
bniTD6s.jpg

Phase 3: What a banana isn't good enough for you? Fine.. I see how it is. Luckily I came prepared! ***** prepare for an eyegasm*****
pSv4WJd.png

Final Phase: It seems Mr. Banana and Ms. Apple make a good couple. Who could of guessed?!?
N8FUb7c.jpg

Phase 1: It's your mom. No It's a spider. Nah it's a demon. NOPE.. IT'S A BANANA! :0000 SPOOKY~
ZT0qDm3.jpg

Phase 2: BUT... this is no ordinary banana! It's a rare breed of bananas that can only be grown in the right weather within Necronia on October 31st. It's rumored that the deities will grant 1 wish in return for such a delicacy.
bniTD6s.jpg

Phase 3: What a banana isn't good enough for you? Fine.. I see how it is. Luckily I came prepared! ***** prepare for an eyegasm*****
pSv4WJd.png

Final Phase: It seems Mr. Banana and Ms. Apple make a good couple. Who could of guessed?!?
N8FUb7c.jpg
Lmao, when I saw the first picture I was like... "Come on... this could've been better."
But then I kept scrolling down and it kept getting better and better. Good job @Zasranets :D

Indeed, but banana actualy made me laugh, simply beacosue of this story: at my workplace, there is a weekly delivery of fruits, and one of our programmers said something like, ok lets go grab a banana. He stood up and after 10 seconds 2 other programmers followed him. My first thought was : hey did they all three just went for a single banana ?

Aight, finally made it with some help :)

My first try on was like that
F9S65zs.jpg

Then i ask gf what, she thinks about it.

She replied
GF : Da fuq is that, ur craving skill is terrible
ME :

NxlNX4K.jpg
She decided to help me a lil !
End result !
kpRfFKN.jpg
zfsJIAn.jpg

Fruits and Vegetables're booring, let's made something from Woodenland Where Bears live.
For example
We need to start fire
RHWvjNVrusKDD4oBaJD2RwSBaSYN-0X7jCdaR7kQPYXvYZlCXGEkiC8JAfb6Q7btgTieXZt3pwnk1Ci5MMWuOv052-K6y29F4gzFEWQdJ-OpdTTk5vZ0qriRtL6OZncDeN-eh53nIuWNbeN75-GBhL2JCeMDnbxeWy3dHpATYoxG2K6H-u6krpPq_xT6pl1I4zqujLH7F3M7EGssskY1gswoOLZk8h53cDmi2SynV41XyHiTmma5VzCb3EK3lrTtXGqkHhf5y449a1xCQwsloTMEEWjNhqLLN-wfvE7lpKM1zGrGd-yjBErRTfdJNkILWIkzh6uN-y4pvD6FBC5n4uNJuhYK6riEyB5CtJ16cplL8DJFWpDLsBH6YBy4hB5XYRkglvReRn7IxxbEMh2c_ZhLUTCGEOV1g495QLVHv2azobZEvMjNmQphYQkHJZyhUT4XfaKP60ZjwJD1QtZv1F7Wlh1is31suPzXUHzULu3PdBOB_iA3r6hpRNlMtJLqQXNZs3A7AOldtby9dmQkx-L0KDe0haV_kbXFWPLRlFk=w589-h785-no

Be sure of our tools are hot.

Be sure of it D: Can be Spooky and sparky:mad::mad::mad::mad:
yoCKJL

And after some efforts
We're gets something like that C:
IBOCB3e4L_gAgy_Ixm3Ji0IPAv-5GeQtglfGsuM2NFKXaSrl5qRwvLG_KQpCrVAVG7v_m0fh-fZ0lasQwbT2VWsZe9wklq27mkX_PXatyVR9rDq3O8PquJQbkHsjvaMzglY9M8R3rJDx9hH-ce2h4n_ttkTHr1piQZqLN6pLu9tb7JIkKuTx6ANyjGCIPw-VPIBa5X_ufjehBJD8Twf30b8ICs3Xwz6t4enuK8pkJKqT8f6RiaVlsLmmM3wDzZ9-Vo3pzi5LX0-paCpyHcDArwTg8YJMDxvx47AHxr_dK7oOAZ2pGTvayHXPYSQkE8D0qd17UOlxzslDFbIyxNSRvwoGoJo3tNWpodHkSwlQoq_RAb1gUeJSnU_mLrPOzIwCzzbQk8JE8iIlHhmuHLm7CDPo6jxvUcHyNytZptS7wJG6h_xOYa074haoUfjKKdMaZyl_dc7YHasgg5fXOKjyjdlMAvz9IHRI7IJ96B__uy50wM1__Km_mHkamFNBDM3krFDxcUjxIYPv7K-CyfKJi2WGXWzvaKoCIU-jwPwWr_E=w589-h785-no

Firstl and i guess The Best oneo_O
C-AO08-O9RZOyg4wCtkelny1woFJiC9xvejiUsjOD5I1iDvCMn7LDf4-VFvltu99d_hxJegFez6fqDtXpinhdYYqQ4kXkahgwI9mOHOp5paftipUsUjPErNCMq00RLTMOqnfkdoJ5Srr-Jdp5Eb2O_WtAeC_gbdg2fY0cmHgfrkWWejRyJvl7TfHnKLRx1Um6wzkEYFukJqnNJQq50_wcI2QXi5ilADyBU5Q8A7-HtNqE49k-lKvoA59D3r9IwR1uzrScLoGGRaVieY50rqZuCdAj8pVVqDI0jSbkVkzRQ3tncnyh7_rt9Qk30z4e9YTrBnE8TNa-qtpysTOjJAfRBNqT_NbJqrFVPb7gr_57rGFs1V_og8ei5a3MCdz8gqSPw_dZp6RAYw2SpcOK9IfPEPIdbaKlqyB6twuno356NZf1UHQC77oC6kk3FQvUuafphqi85ntr1PL2yBcmSftS3jDGxT9CUbS3CT7F_DPzpb6y8ZEhBMFKMFLQaTvRAhsnl-Ij8JR4SYF7X-YcobQF8odSkz780UW0Lc2VZS6304=w1047-h786-no

Fruits and Vegetables're booring, let's made something from Woodenland Where Bears live.
For example
We need to start fire
RHWvjNVrusKDD4oBaJD2RwSBaSYN-0X7jCdaR7kQPYXvYZlCXGEkiC8JAfb6Q7btgTieXZt3pwnk1Ci5MMWuOv052-K6y29F4gzFEWQdJ-OpdTTk5vZ0qriRtL6OZncDeN-eh53nIuWNbeN75-GBhL2JCeMDnbxeWy3dHpATYoxG2K6H-u6krpPq_xT6pl1I4zqujLH7F3M7EGssskY1gswoOLZk8h53cDmi2SynV41XyHiTmma5VzCb3EK3lrTtXGqkHhf5y449a1xCQwsloTMEEWjNhqLLN-wfvE7lpKM1zGrGd-yjBErRTfdJNkILWIkzh6uN-y4pvD6FBC5n4uNJuhYK6riEyB5CtJ16cplL8DJFWpDLsBH6YBy4hB5XYRkglvReRn7IxxbEMh2c_ZhLUTCGEOV1g495QLVHv2azobZEvMjNmQphYQkHJZyhUT4XfaKP60ZjwJD1QtZv1F7Wlh1is31suPzXUHzULu3PdBOB_iA3r6hpRNlMtJLqQXNZs3A7AOldtby9dmQkx-L0KDe0haV_kbXFWPLRlFk=w589-h785-no

Be sure of our tools are hot.

Be sure of it D: Can be Spooky and sparky:mad::mad::mad::mad:
yoCKJL

And after some efforts
We're gets something like that C:
IBOCB3e4L_gAgy_Ixm3Ji0IPAv-5GeQtglfGsuM2NFKXaSrl5qRwvLG_KQpCrVAVG7v_m0fh-fZ0lasQwbT2VWsZe9wklq27mkX_PXatyVR9rDq3O8PquJQbkHsjvaMzglY9M8R3rJDx9hH-ce2h4n_ttkTHr1piQZqLN6pLu9tb7JIkKuTx6ANyjGCIPw-VPIBa5X_ufjehBJD8Twf30b8ICs3Xwz6t4enuK8pkJKqT8f6RiaVlsLmmM3wDzZ9-Vo3pzi5LX0-paCpyHcDArwTg8YJMDxvx47AHxr_dK7oOAZ2pGTvayHXPYSQkE8D0qd17UOlxzslDFbIyxNSRvwoGoJo3tNWpodHkSwlQoq_RAb1gUeJSnU_mLrPOzIwCzzbQk8JE8iIlHhmuHLm7CDPo6jxvUcHyNytZptS7wJG6h_xOYa074haoUfjKKdMaZyl_dc7YHasgg5fXOKjyjdlMAvz9IHRI7IJ96B__uy50wM1__Km_mHkamFNBDM3krFDxcUjxIYPv7K-CyfKJi2WGXWzvaKoCIU-jwPwWr_E=w589-h785-no

Firstl and i guess The Best oneo_O
C-AO08-O9RZOyg4wCtkelny1woFJiC9xvejiUsjOD5I1iDvCMn7LDf4-VFvltu99d_hxJegFez6fqDtXpinhdYYqQ4kXkahgwI9mOHOp5paftipUsUjPErNCMq00RLTMOqnfkdoJ5Srr-Jdp5Eb2O_WtAeC_gbdg2fY0cmHgfrkWWejRyJvl7TfHnKLRx1Um6wzkEYFukJqnNJQq50_wcI2QXi5ilADyBU5Q8A7-HtNqE49k-lKvoA59D3r9IwR1uzrScLoGGRaVieY50rqZuCdAj8pVVqDI0jSbkVkzRQ3tncnyh7_rt9Qk30z4e9YTrBnE8TNa-qtpysTOjJAfRBNqT_NbJqrFVPb7gr_57rGFs1V_og8ei5a3MCdz8gqSPw_dZp6RAYw2SpcOK9IfPEPIdbaKlqyB6twuno356NZf1UHQC77oC6kk3FQvUuafphqi85ntr1PL2yBcmSftS3jDGxT9CUbS3CT7F_DPzpb6y8ZEhBMFKMFLQaTvRAhsnl-Ij8JR4SYF7X-YcobQF8odSkz780UW0Lc2VZS6304=w1047-h786-no
JUST EPIC!

Thank for u likez, i've dont suspect it'll be so nice for all of you D:

i wanna show u how much thankfully i'm, due of these likez get one of my draw
Lt1zaSGBTK8OFXJzQ1FUwBv_FQ_pNf-ZJSuVCTfdYLxcDsbEBz0G1B9jAIqLNro6xvIokHcKENlSm6NPglavKEGL6E0r-e-9L1RhA4wRgWtzN2XpDrP2bN9--G84sE7LvztGSVyCqySWAJI_iFOi9LoWw5Wbc2jvQTQ0AyRE7uYU2wCcNrEIO0CMXRBiJjs36conXKsFxla2Kynwe3PIPSGidu3nuJcNlJ7ujL3gZH-QtEYqQ1ECoFBy_kguZFm6jLOPDJ1_MUUc9yr6AO13Gd-xYltTr04t-LZlpAmokcI_d5FtrhsYdONwVxaRb-9JIoXcnWbd_LGr-hmLLelKhHoceBiOHDL0fb7c0nZM8x9udhLZtIFd8GSLlB7-Idz8ioDdfxPpzTK85LYBBxWG3dAw2bd0Q-RwPyMRKhkrpeFu6Z55g-NcA-J_TM2ARe8H1oG_OaR4w2-GD5UoVg-5LJ-ukzwVZojZa5DewgZ_B1MzKrac4jFK4eUUbZBEDlSMIdHPY9FRd_tmcdtg2JS8yUVRTfZjVf70dEvG4_ErqH4=w800-h480-no

( He's says: thanz u"i'll kill u all)

Last edited:
Thank for u likez, i've dont suspect it'll be so nice for all of you D:

i wanna show u how much thankfully i'm, due of these likez get one of my draw
Lt1zaSGBTK8OFXJzQ1FUwBv_FQ_pNf-ZJSuVCTfdYLxcDsbEBz0G1B9jAIqLNro6xvIokHcKENlSm6NPglavKEGL6E0r-e-9L1RhA4wRgWtzN2XpDrP2bN9--G84sE7LvztGSVyCqySWAJI_iFOi9LoWw5Wbc2jvQTQ0AyRE7uYU2wCcNrEIO0CMXRBiJjs36conXKsFxla2Kynwe3PIPSGidu3nuJcNlJ7ujL3gZH-QtEYqQ1ECoFBy_kguZFm6jLOPDJ1_MUUc9yr6AO13Gd-xYltTr04t-LZlpAmokcI_d5FtrhsYdONwVxaRb-9JIoXcnWbd_LGr-hmLLelKhHoceBiOHDL0fb7c0nZM8x9udhLZtIFd8GSLlB7-Idz8ioDdfxPpzTK85LYBBxWG3dAw2bd0Q-RwPyMRKhkrpeFu6Z55g-NcA-J_TM2ARe8H1oG_OaR4w2-GD5UoVg-5LJ-ukzwVZojZa5DewgZ_B1MzKrac4jFK4eUUbZBEDlSMIdHPY9FRd_tmcdtg2JS8yUVRTfZjVf70dEvG4_ErqH4=w800-h480-no

( He's says: thanz u"i'll kill u all)
Veri nice Frank :)

Why are these images so damn big?! Holy crap. At least use spoilers, guys. :D

@Red: Maybe you can edit them and put them inside spoilers? Page will load much faster. :cool:

PM'd everyone who posted sheen the ween entries with reward codes. 3 days left until the event ends!

More news will be coming later tonight, Necronia is starting back up as you can see on Bafku's screenshot above.

Okay, small news update. The server is up, but everyone spawns in Bawfuria temple, and chances are that you might've lost your equipment, or it's even reset upon login to the default (no-equipment), so I advise everyone not to login until I wake up and double-check and fix this, as well as make a script that will teleport you back to your hometown upon logging in for the first time on this new host.

Due to what I said, I won't be giving out details on how to connect just yet, so that you don't end up suffering losses that might have been prevented.
But yeah, all in all, get ready for adventure again, beta is coming back!

Some more info about what you can expect from this migration:

Pros:​
  • Better internal structure
  • Less server-sided lag
  • More frequent client updates
  • No more of the nasty memory leak problem (According to Tarjei)

Cons:
  • You might have lost everything you had equipped on you.
  • You might have lost the contents of your house.
  • Your character will be returned to a point in time that was about 1 or 2 weeks prior to the day when the server went offline, so you can expect losses in EXP as well as items.
We are still thinking of a proper way to compensate for these losses, as we are aware that even though it's beta, this will set you back from testing further content. Not sure that we want to boost the EXP too much (maybe a little though), because, as someone pointed out, giving out even more EXP will make you surge through content at a speed faster than intended, thus lowering the quality of the feedback you provide on each area and feature.

Last edited:
Necronia 1.16a - Beta Returns

After a long and agonizing time of setting everything up, getting things back to normal and whatnot, the beta is finally back up. From today on, progress will continue as planned, and you should be able to log in and test. In this news report, I'm here to tell you all about how to approach the server and staff during these few days of chaos until all the dust has completely settled. The server is not accessible right now since there is still one critical bug left to fix that is crashing the server, and Tarjei said he will look into it once he wakes up, so whenever that is fixed during the day, we'll be back in action.

First, I have to say that the new website is not complete. This means that several pages and website features are still not working properly. You don't need to report any of this, we're fully aware of everything, and we'll have it all back to normal very soon. However, until then, we are unable to generate beta keys, reply to your emails, or give you a proper changelog to read, amongst the other things. The Download and Donate pages are not properly functioning right now either, so I'm gonna post a download link for the client here.

At the moment, we are unable to provide you multiple download links and different types of packages, so you'll have to stick with the Updater. The updater should do all the work for you as long as you unpack it in a freshly created folder with administrator access. If you already have a version of the client installed on your computer, simply run it and it will update itself.

Download Updater Here

It is important that you check if your client is connecting to the proper IP. Since most of you have the old configuration in your client by default, your client will be trying to connect to the old host which is no longer online. To set this up properly, in the login screen, click here:

JK3oLUr.png
lobpxEi.png

Add a new server with the following info:

uFgLzHV.png

Once it's added to your list, click on it with your mouse and press the button "Select".

Now, your client should be connecting to the game server properly.

You can remove any other IPs that might be there as they are not relevant anymore.

hyc69dn.png

The EXP rate has been increased by an additional 40% from the previous 1.6x rate to compensate a bit for the losses your characters suffered due to the migration damage. Skill rates still remain the same though. This change will last 2 weeks, when the EXP rate will be lowered back to 1.6x again (during BETA, and will be 1.0x on official).

Our halloween event Sheen the Ween has ended today and we've received a bunch of submissions from our fans that were all extraordinary and nice to see!
A huge thanks to everyone who participated and if we still owe you that BETA key, we'll be sure to send it to you as soon as your beta key generator is repaired. Be patient a few more days.

See all the submissions on our facebook and otland page (posts above this one).

12196060_1062185497146497_77766965767597221_n.png

And this brings me to a very important point for the players - Loss of Items and the Rollback.

Since our host entirely failed, abruptly and surprisingly, we were not able to retrieve any data from it. To avoid entirely resetting the entire server, we resorted to using a backup of our database that is in a several week older state than the state it was in when the host failed. This will lead to a rollback of the server... Travelling in time doesn't sound so fun right now, I suppose. On top of it all, the database table that holds information about the belongings of each player has been corrupted, thus, all the items you had in your inventory are most likely gone.

To compensate for this, a script will automatically generate a set of items (equipment, some tools, money for supplies, and some ores and relics) for you when you log in. The items you receive are based on your vocation, level, and skills. I'm going to give it to you rough right now and say that this is all we can give you. It's better than nothing, and it sure is enough to get you back on your feet. In some cases, you may even receive items better than the ones you had previously.

Do not bother the staff asking about getting your old items back, because there is no way for us to retrieve them. If you have screenshots of your old inventory, that won't help either, because we can not do that for each individual player as it would take a lot of our time and make it unfair to the other players who don't have any proof of their old equipment. Stick with what you're given, we made sure that it is sufficient.

Please understand this and bear with us. It's not easy for us and we've suffered losses as well, both data-wise and money-wise, but we're back on our feet and couldn't be happier about it. After all, and I can not stress this enough: This is a beta test server, not the official server. Everything will be wiped either way, and bugs, crashes, rollbacks, data-loss and all these things are expected to happen. You knew what you were getting into when you joined the beta, and we can not spend our time compensating for every unfortunate situation that happens during the phase of the game where we're supposed to be screwing up, testing and experimenting.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank @Cornex again for all the awesome work he's been doing for Necronia regarding the website.

We will make a news post as soon as the crash is resolved so that you can start logging in and playing.

ti2OFtk.jpg

Last edited:
Back