• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Hope it's a surprise! Can't wait till server opens, soo I can question them winners what they won haha :D

Mystery! oooooh

I thought prizes from events would only be outfits, deco, collectibles, etc... nothing that actually gives an advantage :/

If my memory serves me correctly, the weapons are only decent at mid level. Of which is on the same scale as another mid level weapon. The rest, besides the money and epic accounts, are merely decoration and collectibles. Still, however, I see your point.

I thought prizes from events would only be outfits, deco, collectibles, etc... nothing that actually gives an advantage :/

There will be no advantages, the equipment pieces given here are more like a collectable than a weapon.

@hehemidu that's a gingerbreadman recipe, that's why he's drawn next to the scroll :p

Last edited:
cool :D tho i was hoping something like acces to the coockiehouse or so :D

can't wait till server opens ^^

A small teaser of what's soon to come in a news update, stay tuned :)

greatoak.gif

Hope to see it online with at least 50 players, this kind of servers deserves the public, not RL maps

Shiva!! I haven't seen you in a while, since theres not many updates as we (followers) want.. Anyways, Everything seems great, all the new stuff you adding its blowing my mind.

Keep it up!
Greetings
-Liro

I'm truly hoping we will see 100 players online at the time of release, but if the number goes any higher it will make me extremely happy. I have already prepared a list of rewards for everyone who refers their friends and there are also global rewards which will be unlocked when server reaches certain tresholds of online players at the time.

The website is not offline but I fear our domain has expired, I'll fix that in a few minutes, don't worry.

There will definitely be tons and tons of people, I just know there will be! I'm even getting my brother who hasn't played tibia in at least like 4 years to play, as well as some cousins :D

There will definitely be tons and tons of people, I just know there will be! I'm even getting my brother who hasn't played tibia in at least like 4 years to play, as well as some cousins :D

I truly hope so :3

News update, I just contacted my website hosting service because I realized the domain has not yet expired, and this is what they said:

0fad40276e.png

a815b6e602.png

So we'll have to wait a little until it's back up.

Back