• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

I like the first option, even though the 2nd is more cleaner, the 1st one is more useful & helpful imo, & you don't lose that much cleanliness for it.

i like the second one more then the first one. IMO max hp and mana isnt really needed, as you pointed out you can check it by scrolling over bar.

nice updates! can't wait to see more :)

Everyone says how they want this project to be out so they can play it, yet no one applies. It will take longer to complete without helping hands to aid us. So if you are able go and apply.

I guess I'll send an application.

If you have anything intricate you want done, let me know.
I wouldn't mind designing a system for you guys.

(I can't work for you guys full time, since I have multiple other projects I am already working on)

Since I believe this thread deserves a bump, a day or so ago I read over the revised lore. I won't spoil anything, but Shiva has out done himself with it. Anyone that loves lore will be absolutely entranced by what he has written.

We just released a new update on our website that touches on many subjects, including the latest features, mapping and more. Here are some interesting statistics about Necronia, as seen in the update:

up1_12.png

Let us know what you think about those features and discuss the story here on OTland or here.
More updates coming as we continue with our work!​

Pff guess im gonna donate. - Supporting this kind of developers, there's a future in that. :p
Thanks a lot. ^-^

Any one that hasn't already read the Lore should read it now!
It has a kind of good, humoristic surprise in it... it's related to shiva... heheheh
Nicely done!

Can't wait for more systems to be revealed, Systems and Vocations/Classes is my strongest side so I'd gladly have a close look! ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I'm just wondering, since I've seen Necronia for years being developed.
When is the release date?

xD

Back