• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

This is Truely Amazing, This is going to be one big thing in Open-Tibia History.
I'm in ! :D

Actually, Shiva wouldn't say 20th-30th if he wasn't sure about it. Unless nothing serious comes up it will be in time.
We only ask for your patience, the team is working their ass off for these last days :) (not me included)

Sorry for not reading your question.
Its beta 20th-30th. Official release is not decided.

//Yellowhat

This is me when Shiva hops online on the 30th and says "April Fooolssss catch you all in the beta next summer"

Attachments

And this BETA how long will this last? Another several months?

@gunzz, why link a ill dog? that aint funny btw
Guy are you stupid? That dog won the ugliest dog competition this year LOL
Oh and it's what most of the tibia players look like anyways lmao

mate you can see it has a infection or whatever to its eyes, yet you look at it as if its something funny
Yea your an idiot lol, before you want to start judging and talking shit at least know what your talking

Attachments

And this BETA how long will this last? Another several months?
The beta will last as long as it needs to. As the aim of the beta is to ensure the official launch will be bugless and stable as possible.

The beta will last as long as it needs to. As the aim of the beta is to ensure the official launch will be bugless and stable as possible.
Then I'm guessing at one point it will become a public beta towards the end

Then I'm guessing at one point it will become a public beta towards the end
I don't think it will, nor do I think it should. They will add more people to the closed beta when needed but other than that I don't see a point for an open beta.

I don't think it will, nor do I think it should. They will add more people to the closed beta when needed but other than that I don't see a point for an open beta.
I said this because I can see them doing it for the last 2-4 days to test stability and such.

I said this because I can see them doing it for the last 2-4 days to test stability and such.

This is correct. We will probably open the beta for everyone once we think that we have finished testing and that we've stabilized everything. However, most likely, the actual gameplay/content during this open beta will not be available, but instead, we will use some "test content" to assure that everything is ready for launch.

This is correct. We will probably open the beta for everyone once we think that we have finished testing and that we've stabilized everything. However, most likely, the actual gameplay/content during this open beta will not be available, but instead, we will use some "test content" to assure that everything is ready for launch.
Thanks for confirming, I figured this would be the case

In less than 18 hour's the beta will be going live.. TOO CLOSED BETA MEMBERS!, let's break everything we can! and make Tarjeis & Shivas life 100 timers harder! <3

>:)

Back