• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Finally we have some information on one of the 12 reworked classes.
Tune in on our website and read the latest news revealing all information about the mighty
Swordsman.

Click here to read more.

Swordsman.png

Swordsman%202.png

Next up - one of the ranger vocations.
Which one would you like to see first?​

those spell animations :D only the first one is a bit too much for me...
I got no favorite on what too see next cause i know they will all be epic :D

GOGOGO :) still hoping to get into beta once the classes are ready to be tested ^^

Today, is a very special day.
Today marks the 5th anniversary of Necronia as a project!

10686839_842458655785850_4106153693795025989_n.png

As time goes by, you can barely even notice how today differs from yesterday. But if you compare today to a moment 5 years ago, you notice tremendous things. We began as a small team of teenagers just looking to have some fun trying to create their own OT server... and after that, the passion grew and ambitions increased to the point where an insatiable desire for a legendary server took over us.
We've had our ups and downs as a team, but at the core, we've remained the same as always - recruiting like-minded people and working hard whenever we can towards this goal. We are not a real company nor a paid business, but we've put so much heart and mind into this for the past half a decade, that you'd think we were.
You sitting out there somewhere, reading this, waiting to play Necronia - is exactly the thing that kept us going. When the project closed a few years back, it barely had more than 10 real fans, but we never stopped developing it or believing that we we would leave remarkable memories in the lives of those 10 people. Today, we have hundreds of fans, which is an even greater inspiration and a motive to push forward and see this through to the end.

e6ruwRY.gif

(various adventures of players in the 2010-2012 era)

But I don't want to speak of the end or get all sentimental and deep here, because this is only the beginning of what we're all waiting for. Half a decade surely deserves a proper celebration, which is why we will begin with the festivities and fun on Necronia BETA as soon as tomorrow. Along with numerous minigames and events that we'll need your help to test, you will also be able to visit Funkenerg, the entertainment island!
On Funkenerg, you'll be able to eat free food, drink good booze and participate in various activities such as the Food Eating Contest, Gladiatus, Football, Fastest Finger and so on...

JWWLtPi.png

Keep your eyes open for the 1.06 update, after which we'll make this content available. We wanted to have all of this done today, but the timing was very unfortunate as both Tarjei and I have to attend some personal stuff today and tomorrow.

Thank you for all the support throughout the years, and I hope we'll give you exactly what you've been waiting for for so long - an epic RPG that will leave you with memories and friendships you'll never forget.

q3eMoa6.png

5GkoIax.png

As a token of gratitude for your continuous support, we'll be giving out 4 special anniversary gift pack codes to people who reply to this post answering the following question:
"What do you like the most about Necronia?"

Let us know and enter the prize pool!

Last edited:
What do you like the most about Necronia?

Hmmm I never really got to ever play Necronia, but when I'm asked about what I like most about Necronia it's probably that it's not trying to do what every other tibia OT at this very moment. I'm not saying it's the most superior OT i've seen being developed I'm saying that atleast their trying to give you tibia in a whole new breath of air. I like that their trying to create a new fun experience and do so with a professionalism, Many OTs I see now are weak because if they're not trying to be a RL map they're trying to be some sort of EVO server which isn't bad but it isn't creative either. Necronia as i've seen for this past year or so of me posting around in these forums about it has been great, and you can tell legitimately that they aren't just going to drop this Project as you stated it's something that you just started as a fun project to something you guys take serious now. Anyone can download evo files or rl map file, but it truly takes dedication to change the game as much as they have and still look like one of the most promising projects created on Otland.

Last edited:

I've been playing Necronia since 2012 I believe, at that time I was always looking for OT servers to play, then, I found Necronia in Otland and the real shit began. Standing for hours next to the fountains of life to mlvl up, asking everyone the easier way to get sapphires and other thousand questions , smithing weapons and armors.. Can feel the chills. I remember the first time I saw the mountain entrance blocked by the giant rock, I step up closer to click on it and then the message appears "You need 3 more players to move the rock." Damn, was totally shocked, that was the first time I saw such amazing script. I can talk a lot of my life in Necronia and how it catch me up ,but in the end, what I'm trying to say is that there's no such thing I like about Necronia the most, in fact, is the whole game that made me fell in love; scripts, people, sprites, maps, quest and vocations, perhaps, is how you live Necronia as if it was your own and real world and I can say it's the same feeling I felt when I first played Tibia.

"What do you like the most about Necronia?"

I like NNW in all the sences, since I started playing this amazing and unique Ot.. It's been an experience that I have never got in any other kind of server or even in RL tibia. I like too many things about it, starting by the community (Wow) The people that are involved in the server are just amazing, the staff is always aware of what the people thinks about, what they need, help, and support. So that makes this server incredible because the staff is involved with the players. Also I like the unique systems they got about food, because that makes the game hard to play and slow, so basically you mostly need more people to handle in the game to kill monsters, because the regeneration its "slow" and this makes people to interact more. Aswell the graphics and the custom sprites are amazing, these I could say are the better ones I've ever seen in all this years playing different ots. Last but not least the new system of droping radom items with unique abilities and all the clases that exist, because you have so many dfiferent ones, that it makes it hard to choose. Well, this are some of my toughts and I hope you like it.

Greetings, Liro.
PS. Congratulations for your 5th anniversary, and theres many more to come.

I discovered Necronia about a year ago and it was just awesome. I remember reading the full advertisement and thinking, "OMG! How did I never got to play this server before... is it open?" and then I realize that it was still in development, but they were having some testing done. After a week or so I remember reading a post from shadowsong. There was going to be a testing phase soon and they needed testers, so I join them and it was just amazing even though we couldnt do much. I remember that bug that was crashing the server over and over and how we tried to recreate this bug to find the core of the problem.... I don't think we got it fixed that day, but killing cokroaches over and over was fun and that's how I met with the most beautiful server out there. Necronia.

Okay lets get to the point, I like Necronia because of it's many features and how these features work together. There are so many great concepts in this server that I've never seen before in any other game, but in that game called "Real Life" hehehe. This server makes me feel like I'm in a new world where nothing it's impossible, you can be whoever you want, because that's what role-playing is about and no other server has made me feel this way before. Exploration makes this server interesting and fun, because you think twice when exploring dangerous places, I mean do you guys remember a server that would make you feel this way? Just imagine that first time you played tibia.... remember that first time you say a slain dragon environment item? What did you remember saying? The first thing that came to my mind was, "Oh god, a dragon.. I should go back! This is dangerous" and never came back there until a higher level.
I like how there are many vocations, because not every player out there likes to be a boring paladin, knight, or mage; here you can be a barbarian, shadowstriker, summoner, etc. What else could we ask for! Just the best. I like the rates of this server, because it keeps everyone together and also makes, us, the players get into a party to be able to conquer new and unkown places. I've always been a fan of servers with systems like herbalism, crafting/blacksmithing, etc. and this server has them all! ADVENTURE that's what makes a server unforgetable and I hope to see many of you guys in the server once it launches.

I would like to thank the Necronian team for never giving up and giving, us, their followers the chance to be part of this amazing project. Without you guys this would never be reachable and I hope to see this hard work pay off one of this days.

Best regards,
SpookieGamer.

Finally we have some information on one of the 12 reworked classes.
Tune in on our website and read the latest news revealing all information about the mighty
Swordsman.

Click here to read more.

Swordsman.png

Swordsman%202.png

Next up - one of the ranger vocations.
Which one would you like to see first?​

Damn man, orgasm... These graphics just look magnificent, i'll 110% return to tibia just for this server because it seems to be made on a god like tier!! I cant sotp asking, but no official release yet known huh? hahah

& What do you like the most about Necronia?
I just really like this project because it is different really, I've been playing thousands of different OTs since like 2002 and truly never seen anything this unique. The only OT that floats to my mind, is OTchaos which is smth I really enjoyed to play awell

Anyway, Dont hurry up n' perfectionize this biatchhh :D

All I can say is, DAMN! I saw this project when it was a mare idea, though the 5 year beta is too much, but I guess perfection has no time. Keep up the good job, I hope to see this server go public soon.

Damn man, orgasm... These graphics just look magnificent, i'll 110% return to tibia just for this server because it seems to be made on a god like tier!! I cant sotp asking, but no official release yet known huh? hahah

& What do you like the most about Necronia?
I just really like this project because it is different really, I've been playing thousands of different OTs since like 2002 and truly never seen anything this unique. The only OT that floats to my mind, is OTchaos which is smth I really enjoyed to play awell

Anyway, Dont hurry up n' perfectionize this biatchhh :D

No official date yet :(

All I can say is, DAMN! I saw this project when it was a mare idea, though the 5 year beta is too much, but I guess perfection has no time. Keep up the good job, I hope to see this server go public soon.

It's not a 5 year beta, the server was online with a completely different concept in 2009-2010, then taken down for 6 months of remake, online between 2010-2012, then 2 years of remake again. This time it will be exactly as we had it in mind because we finally have all the tools needed to customize it to get what we always wanted. \o /

The shear animosity that the developers put forth towards the project to making open-tibia a better community, the hard work and dedication put forth throughout the past 5 years and still going strong. I loved working along side the rest of you guys it was alot of fun, hope to see this project progress :)

guys im so mad right now, i downloaded client+update and just found out that i need a beta key to join. is there any chance i can get it?

guys im so mad right now, i downloaded client+update and just found out that i need a beta key to join. is there any chance i can get it?

You are mad because you downloaded it and do not have a beta key? lol no words.

Back