• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Mines does it to the point where it becomes completely unresponsive and the music cuts out, and it will finally end up timing out and closing.

But in all seriousness I really do need help, IM going to have a freaking stroke trying to fix this
I dont know.. try something with your computer's graphic options? maybe?

Mines does it to the point where it becomes completely unresponsive and the music cuts out, and it will finally end up timing out and closing.

But in all seriousness I really do need help, IM going to have a freaking stroke trying to fix this

Talking to Sportacus and he has some other kind of a weird crash bug with client atm, so basically, it appears that we'll have to spend some time figuring this stuff out. I'll try to coordinate a client patch during the next data update and hopefully get this stuff repaired. So far I've estabilished that this happens to people who have played/are playing more than 1 server that uses OTclient.

For everyone else, the problem got fixed when deleting that configuration file. Don't know why it doesn't work for you. It appears to be a major problem with OTclient itself. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Talking to Sportacus and he has some other kind of a weird crash bug with client atm, so basically, it appears that we'll have to spend some time figuring this stuff out. I'll try to coordinate a client patch during the next data update and hopefully get this stuff repaired. So far I've estabilished that this happens to people who have played/are playing more than 1 server that uses OTclient.

For everyone else, the problem got fixed when deleting that configuration file. Don't know why it doesn't work for you. It appears to be a major problem with OTclient itself. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Well on the bright side its good to see that it is not only me. However if that is the case I may be able to find a way around it with some time.

Well on the bright side its good to see that it is not only me. However if that is the case I may be able to find a way around it with some time.
Graphics ? some people stuggled cause for some reason the automatically set graphic setting was diffrent then the standart

Wierd did you reinstalled direct x9? download this http://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=14632
As it turns out I have DirectX 11 on my laptop, and when i go to download from that link it states that I have a newer version of C++ already installed

And @Blazed Druid I have everything set up for I can play Dota 2/ LoL with absolutely no problems....so idk why with a game as simple as tibia it would do that. But if you want to know more about my settings just message me

Last edited:
Yesterday, we finished the framework for hunter and set up all of their spells, and now it's time to do the same for the much-anticipated Saint. So without further ado, let's check out what this remake brings for your favorite supporter:

HB2yrBA.png

nTPOqyJ.png

cjry55V.gif

You should almost have premature versions of the outfit that mature based on the users level. :eek: It's no fun for all the saints to have the same outfit while we're in these forms

There should be some new beta keys available soon! Too many people have been wanting to play since July

You should almost have premature versions of the outfit that mature based on the users level. :eek: It's no fun for all the saints to have the same outfit while we're in these forms

I intend to make them color-changeable so not everyone will look the same while using celestial shift, however, this will happen a bit later 'cause now we have other classes to deal with.

There should be some new beta keys available soon! Too many people have been wanting to play since July

Perhaps. But we see no point in putting up more beta keys, since we already have enough testers to help us test the class changes we're making. Unless you think we're doing that just for the money, which I assure you is not the case. We'll update you guys on more news about beta keys if we end up making a decision to add more.

Looks better and better guys, patiently waiting.

Just wondering, don't need details but is the workflow being handled well? You said that if everything went as planned, the release was near December?

Any updates? Are you guys almost finished with the core? Working on additional, supplementary things? Polishing?

Back