• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

I am Jesuss, you are not able to play now I think, unless you have a beta key.
Would be probably tomorow for the open beta I guess.

But you guys gonna love it ! :D Can't wait to see more ppl online

I was about to apply as a scripter. Then i saw it is based on tfs 0.3 :(

Guys I just wanna let you know that I'm finally back and gonna be working all night to fix up as many things as I can and prepare the release with the team. My ISP turned off my internet last 2 days due to "unresolved bills", a bunch of bullshit, but doesn't matter, I'm back now.

I will make a proper post about the event as soon as we finish some work that was halted due to my connection problems. Also hope you all had a nice christmas. Thank you for your patience and see you soon!

updatexm.png

Im so excited to finally be able to play this awesome game! waited since last year :C just awesome! keep it going! :)

Just a little critique: You guys should find someone with proper writing skills to illustrate your graphics. You have great artwork and graphics but they contain several grammatical errors.

Take no offense. None intended.

Last edited:
Just a little critique: You guys should find someone with proper writing skills to illustrate your graphics. You have great artwork and graphics but they contain several grammatical errors.

Take no offense. None intended.

I agree that it could use some work, I wrote that myself, and it was quite rushed + I was really tired last night. Gonna do some changes to the text today. Thanks for pointing it out.

When will we be able to log in and play?

We're currently updating the client and uploading files to the server. After that, there are some scripts to handle and then we can do the release. Given that we'll probably be no-lifing again this entire day and night, it will happen any time between 5-12 hours or so. It's hard to predict, but we'll keep you guys updated.

We're currently updating the client and uploading files to the server. After that, there are some scripts to handle and then we can do the release. Given that we'll probably be no-lifing again this entire day and night, it will happen any time between 5-12 hours or so. It's hard to predict, but we'll keep you guys updated.

Sounds like I'll be playing it tomorrow since it'd be in the middle of the night for me, haha.

Reporting in at 6 am, still working on the update components, should be done in about 2 hours or so.
Me coding atm:

url

And this is why I don't like giving ETAs since it always goes beyond what I imagined it would be. But anyway, I'm not sleeping until this thing is done, so rest assured you will play some Necronia today!

Reporting in at 6 am, still working on the update components, should be done in about 2 hours or so.
Me coding atm:

url

And this is why I don't like giving ETAs since it always goes beyond what I imagined it would be. But anyway, I'm not sleeping until this thing is done, so rest assured you will play some Necronia today!
if it takes abit longer will the day it ends extend abit?

damn........ You guys went ham............... Great job. loss of words. Wish you the utmost success..

Back