• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

Oh okay! I'm looking forward to it!

Btw, are you going to do a character to play with? IF you will, I guarantee you I'm the first one to be with you all the way!

Oh okay! I'm looking forward to it!

Btw, are you going to do a character to play with? IF you will, I guarantee you I'm the first one to be with you all the way!

What do you mean when you said this, "are you going to do a character to play with"? Do you mean if it is possible to have an account and play the server? If so, once we have the new host set up 100% then yes, you will be able to play.

What do you mean when you said this, "are you going to do a character to play with"? Do you mean if it is possible to have an account and play the server? If so, once we have the new host set up 100% then yes, you will be able to play.
Nope, I didnt mean that. I meant if he would create a character so we could play together thats all ^^

And one thing more, do you have any idea when the host will be set up to 100%?

Nope, I didnt mean that. I meant if he would create a character so we could play together thats all ^^

And one thing more, do you have any idea when the host will be set up to 100%?

If you want to play Necronia Beta, you need a key... They gave Beta keys at the beginning to people that has been there helping them since they started, also they invited some good testers. If your question is if you can play it is yes, you only need to buy the key out from the store. I don't know if the server is online atm, but believe me they will fix it asap, the staff takes serious NNW.

Greetings, Liro.

If you want to play Necronia Beta, you need a key... They gave Beta keys at the beginning to people that has been there helping them since they started, also they invited some good testers. If your question is if you can play it is yes, you only need to buy the key out from the store. I don't know if the server is online atm, but believe me they will fix it asap, the staff takes serious NNW.

Greetings, Liro.
So, I have to buy a key to play the game? Is that what you meant? IF so, how much does it cost and is it permanent? Also, do I only have to buy one key and I could play the game as long as it's online?

So, I have to buy a key to play the game? Is that what you meant? IF so, how much does it cost and is it permanent? Also, do I only have to buy one key and I could play the game as long as it's online?
If you want to participate in the BETA (the server is currently in beta testing), you need a beta key. They can be obtained by donating, or on occasion, via special events like the Halloween Event we're having right now. (link here)
By having a beta account, you get access to the beta and you can play it, join the community, help us develop the server by reporting bugs and giving suggestions and feedback, etc.
After the beta ends and the server launches, you will get rewards for being a participant in the beta test. It is permanent.

I'd advise you to wait until the server is back up before you consider donating for a key, because right now you won't be able to use it anyway, and it will be better to use it once we confirm all the systems are back and operating properly.

And for the record, I will not be playing a regular character as the game requires you to put a lot of effort to progress, and I don't have enough time to spend on that, so I am just being on my GM character and helping others by answering questions and fixing bugs.

Ok here is my submission. I don't have an orange,apple or pumpkin i can carve at home :(

xTiTnilKA9fcGlmQCs.gif

very spoooky isnt it?

My take on carving! ( first time trying) with my spooky credit card knife! youd never see it coming, that spooky.

hCVcgbo.jpeg

My take on carving! ( first time trying) with my spooky credit card knife! youd never see it coming, that spooky.

hCVcgbo.jpeg

Yum! Now that is a submission! I hope you've tasted this spooooky orange already and that you felt the Necronia juices flowing through you. You'll receive a code for your reward shortly into your OTLand inbox.

Ok here is my submission. I don't have an orange,apple or pumpkin i can carve at home :(

xTiTnilKA9fcGlmQCs.gif

very spoooky isnt it?

Hah! Very spooky submission indeed, the face in the background gave me the creeps!
I'd love to reward you for this, but the criteria for a reward does require a physical carving or drawing, according to the announcement post. Don't wanna be unfair. However, there are still 8 days left and there's a lot of stuff you could stick your knife into. Might want to avoid people and animals though, just to avoid incarceration.

I wonder what is this 'lame' name ;)

Trust me, it's very lame :( Brobot is way more awesome!

Back