• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia NW Revamp ♦ Mapping Thread

Here's just one pic that you could've seen on that thread:

2imb30i.jpg

I'll be bringing more as said, soon. :)

I love the monsters
Then you should love the next thing coming!

Is that the fortress we worked on or? ^^ looks same but few sprite changes :)
Yeah it is. Doesn't it look better this way? :p

looks neat but please stop spaming ur swamp with 10000000 items......
sometimes less is more.
It varies from place to place, but I can agree that most of these screenshots have the grass-crowded area shown on them. People have already given me such advice but I can't help it but think it looks half-empty when the swamp tiles are not filled with something. However, I'll try to remind myself not to spam that much, thank you.

I just love re-working the elven fortress even if I should be doing some other things. :(
But until they're done, you can view some new pictures:

6-7.png

Entrance to the elven camp.

1-10.png

A passage between a fort and elven campus.

3-7.png

A bridge that connects the fort to the elven tower.

2-7.png

Dreary invading the elven fortress.

4-7.png

Dreary fighting the elven mages on a grassy rooftop..

lol OMG the thing Ghostx and i did looks nothing like this :eek: you did an amazing work re-working the re-word we did :p

@up
is hard to do with Otclient older versions yo' chill

Thanks everyone. I will continue posting as the map progresses. :$

@javier: to be honest, your idea of corrupted swamp was my greatest inspiration, so ty :p

@Peroxide: yeah, what Javier said, it's hard to take quality ingame screenshots with OTClient because it doesn't have that "Do not resize/shrink window" option so I have to manually adjust it, which comes with these consequences. With that taken in mind, I might stop posting ingame screenshots and focus on map-editor ones for better quality.

Back