• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need a 8.21 xml server

juavick321

Reaction score
my hoster doesntknow how 2 use sql servers so can someone please gimme a good 8.2/8.21 XML Server umm please help me out

Wtf?

no i dissagree there is a 8.21 xml server out there these people just dont research very well im actually friends with a great programmer and he has came out with the top xml distro that i have ever seen if you would like to get this distro private message me on here and ile give you the link Thanks

Btw xml maybe old but its the easyest way for a new hoster or new person to learn how to work a server let him use xml and slowly build up to sql
the 8.21 distro also can use sql so once hes ready for sql its available to him :)

no i dissagree there is a 8.21 xml server out there these people just dont research very well im actually friends with a great programmer and he has came out with the top xml distro that i have ever seen if you would like to get this distro private message me on here and ile give you the link Thanks

Btw xml maybe old but its the easyest way for a new hoster or new person to learn how to work a server let him use xml and slowly build up to sql
the 8.21 distro also can use sql so once hes ready for sql its available to him :)

Pm Link Please :thumbup: and this better not be a virus... :blink:

Back