• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Need a mapper?

brendan2

Sensation black
Reaction score
Brendan2 Mapping
Name:Brendan
Sex :Male

About me: I have been making maps for about 2/3 years made 1000's of houses and 10's of large maps 100's of small works. I am not the best mapper and that is not my goal I'am not no egomaniac. I have allot of experience with making ot's and can help with other things to Monsters,items General stuff.

Cost: Depending on offer.
I can make anything you ask for if cost is good enough.
Also will accept % of donations.
I don't ask for gm or god.

Quality of maps depends on how much you offer.
I have allot more but don't have the map's to take the pictures but heres some of the work I have done that I still have.

Samples
http://otland.net/f50/small-little-village-69187/
http://otland.net/f50/8-54-desert-thing-72419/

pic20.png

pic15.png

pic324.png

stupidforest-2.jpg

dwarfcity.jpg

fireyplains.jpg

showoff.jpg

stuff123.png

stuff22.png

stuff.jpg

Meh1hourofwork.jpg

Send me a message if interested.

Vip Island

Wuld you like to Map à Vip Island with big huntinggrounds and many different monsters on the Island ?
:thumbup:

man,I'm not saying that I liked, and my opinion.

Fix your spelling I can't tell what you are trying to say.

Opinions are not fact's
I'am happy I got a 2/10 not like it means anything from a br. "opinion"

Your mapping seems to be over-spammed with details. Try keeping your details at a minimum and playable. I'm in no need of mappers though, sorry.

I'm a scrub, because I give you constructive criticism and you act like a little bitch. Your not perfect get over yourself.

I agree you are a scrub but not cause of your constructive criticism cause its fact you just said it.

man, I did not like!!
I will not be arguing with you, I have better things to do. ;)

Good Day ;]
IGNORED!!!

I agree you are a scrub but not cause of your constructive criticism cause its fact you just said it.
Sarcasm is a killer buddy.

I'm not gonna respond anyway, your probably a little kid who is getting a kick out of this. Just a friendly word of advice. Dig yourself a hole, sit in it, cut your wrist and stay there until all of the bloods drains from your body.

Do you honestly think people would pay you to map? Lol. If you were 50% as good as Neon maybe. And your being an asshole towards advice. TBH, your an asshole in general and i hope no one will pay you to map!

That sucks:/ I already have a offer:((( I am a asshole? First some stupid br posts that i suck at mapping then collz gives me advice and then tells me im not looking for anyone whats the point of even posting when this is JOBS THREAD. I am the asshole? why the hell even post that shit? Do you guys go around and troll everyone whos not as good as neon.

Yes you no everything about me don't you.
Guess you had to post some stupid shit to look cool.

If people give you advice to be a better mapper, then take it or don't take it. But you were being an asshole. And it doesn't matter where they are from. Every country on the OTServer Lists has good server(s) and different features.

And I didn't post to look cool by all means. I'm expressing my opinion on what kind of a person who you are and seeing, that you aren't good with people and criticism.

Back