• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help adding a function in the Config.lua (Can anyone help me out)

Eldorac

Totalnoowar.no-ip.info
Reaction score
Ok, I wanna add a fuction to my server's config.lua file that allows people to get exp when killing a lower level. I need the fuction because i run a noob war server for 8.31 with a average of 40-50 people online, and when players get in the 50s to 60 they just stop getting exp. So i have to set the exp so high to even it out, but then when a 50 killssay a 70 he goes to 90. See the problom. I know a little bit of what im going to have to do, get the code for the function i want, add it one of the original files and recompile the server. Problom is i cant find the code for it, and how to do it or somthing like this. Can anyone help me out. Thanks.

Ps: ive seen this function in a war distro a while ago so i know it is possible. it was somthing like Higherleveldiesfromlowerlevelexp ="yes"
That may not be the correct wording of what i say but i think that pritty much shows everyone what im trying to do.
If someone can help i wolud be very greatful.

Totalnoobwar.no-ip.info
1/1
24/7

Back