• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help to get Party health and increase limite of 64 addons

Kvn007

Reaction score
1-I want show party's health in a miniwindow :/
2-How can i increase limite of 64 addons with no crash :eek:

Thx for help

When i increase 64 to 65 addons in animations
#fixed

I just need to know how get party healthbar
ogwH5

Last edited:
There are two parts of the party health bar. The server must provide the client with information about the other party members' health and the client needs to display the bars in an interface. If you don't need to show health bars for party when the other party members aren't on screen you don't need the server side changes.

I think is not necessary server side send new information to client, you could do this all through the client side.
You will need to do the same as the battle window to get the players on your game screen.
Then, you need just to check, from these players, who has the shield icon of party.
So, it's possible to do all this system through the client side.
Anyway, seems easy, but it's a lot of work in my opinion.

It is not possible from only client side if he wants the party hp bars to update when party members are not on screen, for example, on another floor.

I think is not necessary server side send new information to client, you could do this all through the client side.
You will need to do the same as the battle window to get the players on your game screen.
Then, you need just to check, from these players, who has the shield icon of party.
So, it's possible to do all this system through the client side.
Anyway, seems easy, but it's a lot of work in my opinion.

omg thanks, i didnt think about battle window :O
thxxx

Back