• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Help With Login In

kosan100

Experienced Tibian
Reaction score
I have created a server and an Admin Acc. I putting my server online and change ip. I log in into my Admin acc. There are all the samples + and other char i created. When i log in with an char (Dosent matter who) then Connection Refused comes up;) Can anybody help me?:(

If only im going to play it i dont think i need to open ports then. I think i only need to open ports if only others is going to play it;)

Yea i log in with ip: localhost but the problem is when i have loged in into my acc is when i choosing a character its like this: Connecting to game world. then i w8 like 5 secs and then Connection refused with anychar in that account;) And i have good connection.;)

You know that usually when you get to choose character but cannot login from there it is cuz you havn't opened the GAME PORT: 7172.
Well, don't open just saying.

Oh i dident know it was a Game Port:p Sry for my Rage:thumbup:

If it works ill Rep++ But then its an other problem. How do i open Port 7172? ;)

Last edited:
Check if you have put the right IP in config.lua..
Use the IP you see here What's My IP Address? Networking Tools & More

Code:
-- Connection config
	worldId = 0
	ip = "[COLOR="Red"]CHANGE THIS[/COLOR]"
	bindOnlyConfiguredIpAddress = false
	loginPort = 7171
	gamePort = 7172
	adminPort = 7171
	statusPort = 7171
	loginTries = 10
	retryTimeout = 5 * 1000
	loginTimeout = 60 * 1000

Spookie i have changed that to my ip addres already but ty anyway:thumbup:

And Bogart ik im have to go to that site but idk what to do there ;)

Back