• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need help with sql

Castellhoff

Reaction score
I have the forgotten server 8.6 and installed xampp and did everything. When I came to change sqltype on config to MySQL it doesn't work. which file do I hv to import on my database exactly?
can anybody help?

You need to start a MySQL service's or dedicated server in your local network. This can be on the same computer.

If you are moving from sqlite to MySQL you need to use a converter program of sorts and that will likely move your data as well. So you could migrate users.
http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=ConverterTools

If you are starting a new server with new users and accounts you can just start the MySQL service / server and then setup the MySQL Connection Settings in the config file.

You should be able to find a tutorial on how to set up a MySQL server with TFS by searing the forums.

Back