• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need team for multiple games! Big unique projects!

Mysterie

Reaction score
Hey all looking to put together a team to work on one big game project then possibly a few others I have in mind. I have been working on story board designing and concept work as of now for the first and others.

First Game: Pokemon Online
"NOOOOOO!" you may be saying immediately. But bare with me I have a lot of new ideas to bring to life a fresh new Pokemon MMO game. With a lot more to it than just catch pokemon....die..spawn....catch pokemon....die... etc. All of the Pokemon games I've played were great ideas but lacked so much heart and actual game to them. Just run around randomly never reallly knowing where you are lol.
Another BIG aspect is getting rid of all tibia sprites and starting from scratch. I want to build a game that makes you feel like you're playing a real pokemon game. Not an obvious OT. So going to go for straight look, not angled. Like RPG Maker more. Felt the sprites were cleaner too. Anyway idea.

Have:
Me - Story Designer/Basic Programmer/Basic Sprite Artist/Concept Designer/Project Manager
2 - Manga/Anime artist (Has had his work published)/Great Sprite Artist

Need:

More sprite artists 1/3, the game is going to be build from the ground up going to have to work a lot on the sprite pack first. Then recruit more from there.
Mappers 1/3 - Prob will be broken down town to town for now and build the world from town to town using basic just roads and grass til we fill back in or just have others follow up with decorative mapping.
Scripters 0/2- Can gather and/or code. Needs to know least basics to get them to work and going.

And yes I know this will all be a lot of work for myself and everyone on the team. But I think it will be a great achievement and put us up for greater ideas. I'll be putting up website, I have 2 available servers to work with which means 2 automatic game worlds. I'm from the USA, the other server would be in Australia. I'll be putting a lot of work into this as well not just sitting back and watching the work. As the project manager I'll be taking part in everything and getting the pieces together right.

Other games:

Keeping them under wraps for now. But have a few good ideas I would like to put out next if the team is good. Not back to back probably, but just to have the option. Will be a website and other things being established. VIPs and special features etc.

Thanks guys! Look forward to seeing all your replies/flames/support etc haha. And hopefully can piece a good team together! Thanks!!

-Mr.E-

Last edited:
I went blind for a sec seeing all those tons of green lines in the same size. Better use different sizes and not only green, because it wasn't really pleasant to reed.

Sorry to hear. I don't ever understand how font can be annoying or blinding. Not a big deal to me. It reads the same in any other color. Besides.... those who play Tibia obviously used to reading in different colors...Just saying. Its just text. Not gonna kill anyone.

Sorry to hear. I don't ever understand how font can be annoying or blinding. Not a big deal to me. It reads the same in any other color. Besides.... those who play Tibia obviously used to reading in different colors...Just saying. Its just text. Not gonna kill anyone.

I ddin't say you shouldn't use green, only when everything looks the same its annoying to read because it will be hard to get a quick and clear view of it. But it looks much better this way :)

Back