• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Needing Game-masters, read folks!

I can do what a regular GM do, Ban, check botters, mc'ers, and etc.
ALSO, I can hold events 24/7.

yeah, the normal things lol funny

1- What can I do that other GMS cant do?
- I can do alot, most likely, Scripting -- Mapping -- Finding Bugs, that've been passing on my 8 years playing..

Then why don't apply for mapper or scritper?

5- Anyways, why you're applying for a Gamemaster?
- Well, I'm applying for it, because, Its enough playing tibia and start leveling from zero, so Its like, getting older, and want to get a POSITION, which I really want to be it..Includes, I can still do the stuff, that I said earlier.. Scripting, Mapping.. etc.

Aka u iso being GM cuz maybe u suck irl, and need to be g00d in 1 rl OT? XDD

soz for flames, but really, ppl that desire being GM's are funny in 99% of case :p

Epic dude ... why do u need to come here and ruin it for him from nowere i mean why u have to come here and be negative better to even not write here if u just want to write and care about his problems.. take care of your self instead ..

This is actually a pretty good GM job application, better than most of the others that apply ;)

Yesh, Im serious, but not fucking serious, don't bileave, cus I dont want you to, and and Merci Zellx

Anco :O Isnt it normal 8 years lmfao ive been here in OTs since the first release from tibia :D Second realese was Brabexia Server mate were old peeps here ;) Seriusly how long do you think people have been playing OT :O

ohh, give us 1 proof you're a scammer, roflmao.. ta ta ta tata

Back