• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Needing perfect gamemaster for 25January..

Chaos12345

Banned User
Reaction score
Whole world spoke about 25January.. because the life changed by it! now its released to be a server! And its mine.. So lets make it a thing! abest! .. But i dont have to speak much about it! You must try it first!
25January.no-ip.org
1/1 To make account
Scripts 85%
Maps 84%
Devopeling 65%
Now im searching for a good gamemaster! Please dont reply a bad replies, just put applications or dont reply..
This is the application you have to do it:
Code:
Your Name:
Your Age:
Your Location:
Languages do you speak:
Do you speak english fluently:
Do u have idea about helping players:
Will you give all your time for helping players:
Are u playing other ots thats will make you busy playing the ot and help players:
Whats your hobby:
Why should you choose yourself as a senior tutor:
Why you want to help us as a senior tutor:
How will you help players:

i went trolling on his server! D: got banned
btw, if you have seen the map... you'd run away
borders with nothing else on the map
snow over it all... i got afraid :s

Your Name: Charles
Your Age: 16
Your Location: Canada
Languages do you speak: French, English and a tiny bit of spanish.
Do you speak english fluently: Absolutely, but french even better.
Do u have idea about helping players: Not sure to understand the sense of this question, I just help whoever needs anything that's possible to get and answer politely ANYONE who talks to me, whatever they're saying. I never get mad, I stay calm and usually disarm troublemakers pretty easily.
Will you give all your time for helping players: No. When I'm in-game, most of it, but everyone needs to learn about each and every particular things in every servers, and servers change, so I will obviously need some time to play too. Lets say 90% helping, and when it's calm and nobody needs anything, I'll be taking some time for myself unless someone asks something to me, 'cause I will have made sure players knew I was online.
Are u playing other ots thats will make you busy playing the ot and help players: Playing Spider OT from time to time, was a GOD there not too long ago, I also play different kinds of games from time to time too.
Whats your hobby: Computer, reading. I spend most of my time at school and in sports though.
Why should you choose yourself as a senior tutor: I rock, best you'll find in a while.
Why you want to help us as a senior tutor: I won't unless the server grows up quickly and becomes better than the average. I rather not work at all than work for someone who's not spending time and efforts in his server, mostly 'cause it'll be my time I'll spend there for him without ever being rewarded.
How will you help players: Knowledge, experience.

Might not be back on this forum for a couple of days, PM me if interested.
Seriously, I kind applied, but I have no idea how your server looks like so nothing's certain.

I don't believe he still don't get that part, god! stop bringing shame to Egypt out of your actions.

Back