• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nekiro 8.6 transformed to 8.7

Sorry I don't see how to replicate your issue, I tried to no avail. Are you using same mounts as the one in repository? Please embed your xml using code tags next time.

I see you added carniphila in the screenshot, but I don't see it in this xml. are you still able to replicate this bug?

@wizinx any news man? Any clue what went wrong and were you able to see if it happens again?

Let me know, I can fix. :D

Ktoś ma ten problem?blad8732.JPG

Microsoft Visual studio 2019 v142 / boost 1.6.6 / lib32msvs14.0

Last edited:
Somebody got this problem ??View attachment 53076
Please provide more information next time. Such as, compiler (probably visual studio, right?), lib versions, etc.

Apparently I needed to modify the .vcxproj file, which I didn't know. Place the file in attachment zip inside of folder "vc14" in your server install folder.

Attachments

• theforgottenserver.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 8 · VirusTotal
Please provide more information next time. Such as, compiler (probably visual studio, right?), lib versions, etc.

Apparently I needed to modify the .vcxproj file, which I didn't know. Place the file in attachment zip inside of folder "vc14" in your server install folder.
build succeeded !

Can anybody try to replicate the mounts re-log error stated earlier? I have tried but was unsuccessful when I attempted.

@wizinx 1610066259540.png

Fixed bug with mounts. :) I had forgotten to upload updated schema lol, my bad.

1610066287861.png

Reconfig your database and tell me if this fixes please. Thanks to @caiquemoa 4 reporting

[Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] - bog raider - Unknown spell name: paralyze
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. data/monster/Bio-Elementals/bog raider.xml
[Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] - haunted treeling - Unknown spell name: stone shower
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. data/monster/Bio-Elementals/haunted treeling.xml
[Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] - hellspawn - Unknown spell name: fireball
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. data/monster/Demons/hellspawn.xml
[Error - Monsters::deserializeSpell] - hellspawn - Unknown spell name: soulfire
[Warning - Monsters::loadMonster] Cant load spell. data/monster/Demons/hellspawn.xml

also dunno why but mounts works only on GAMEmaster

Last edited:
Back