• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nekiro racist??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hbraveq

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. I think most people here know and support @Nekiro . But did you know that he is so big racist? Actually for people who were MAD after PREMIUM POINTS CLONE affair. He informed about that after his "super project, where people cloned tons of premium point, Cristal coins etc" failed. I dont want to suggest anything, But racism imo is worst Type of hate in the world....
"F&ck you every polish people and f&ck Poland"
Short translation

Attachments

• received_6999811113436630.png
    received_6999811113436630.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 163 · VirusTotal
Taken out of context and creating a shitstorm for no reason, that's how the society of 'adult' ots/tibia gamers looks like, and what's there to be surprised about when situations like this one (this thread) can be infuriating.

He wrote that because the majority of the Tibia/OTS gaming community, animals with a low intelligence quotient.
Everything the ots dev does is wrong, and if something is good, it's still wrong. The best scenario is for nothing to be done, but at the same time, something should be done.
So how not to get annoyed with a bunch of idiots speeching like that.

As you can see, not only players can offend ots, and rightly so!
Someone calls you a name and you can't answer him on the same intellectual level because some idiot will immediately start a topic on the forum? Embarrassing.
Change yourselves, players, and it will be better :)

Hey Everyone. I think most people here know and support @Nekiro . But did you know that he is so big racist? Actually for people who were MAD after PREMIUM POINTS CLONE affair. He informed about that after his "super project, where people cloned tons of premium point, Cristal coins etc" failed. I dont want to suggest anything, But racism imo is worst Type of hate in the world....
"F&ck you every polish people and f&ck Poland"
Short translation
Are you sure he says that cause as far as I can read he writes in polish, why would he insult his own people / mother language seems like someone thinks woke culture works on OT community, no cancel culture here. You go Nekiro put the players to their place if they tell you some bad stuff cause of some error which can happend anywhere they re deservant of it.

Lies Travel Faster Than The Truth. ~~ Thomas Shelby
A reminder that out of Darkrest's staff Nekiro gets the most of the hate by their players, which is really unfair and out of place.1702294925234.png

And 50 people voting to get another GM out, from multi accounts, so Nekiro gets even more hate after that, because of focus being on him.

A reminder that out of Darkrest's staff Nekiro gets the most of the hate by their players, which is really unfair and out of place.View attachment 80561

And 50 people voting to get another GM out, from multi accounts, so Nekiro gets even more hate after that, because of focus being on him.
Actually darkrest was great scam so im not shocked that ppl hate him, But racism?

Actually darkrest was great scam so im not shocked that ppl hate him, But racism?
You have to be trolling, since the launcher thing. I can't believe you are just so low on iq points.

BTW jedi get most of the hate(this guy who told "its No problem when ice rapier not dissapear on exori. Its feature", also same one which allowed his friend to train on bot and never check him and this one who told never free premium days for anyone then added pacc few hours ago (after few ppl bought it).
Post automatically merged:

You have to be trolling, since the launcher thing. I can't believe you are just so low on iq points.
You still crying after I tell truth about this scam-pc infection (more than 3gb client, which some people cant uninstall 100% without recovering pc to new)
Post automatically merged:

So after years of your existing here we found out that youre agressive racist scammer. Enjoy for everyone cooperating with u pog

Nekiro start to be racist coz polacks outsmarted him and now he got dedek ot like cm drwal and they are spitting poison and bans at people

if you cant defend urselve with knowledge, you got to use racism, force ,random bans for jokes , just to show authority

I am closing this thread to prevent further bad taste trolling. I believe none of you are racist by its definition and of course Nekiro is not too. If you have to discuss anything about OTS you are free to do so- regarding other personal issues you better to discuss in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back