• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nelvara, Reset and Update Discussion Thread - The Unity of Nations, Misty Mountains

Are you planning on continuing with 10.41 or whatever you were using previously? If you are, I strongly recommend you to upgrade to 10.9x

Are you planning on continuing with 10.41 or whatever you were using previously? If you are, I strongly recommend you to upgrade to 10.9x

We have not touched that subject yet, but will probably get in to that discussion within a week.

Your opinion as a player is very appreciated by us and we will for sure take this in to consideration!:)

I'll have to join with tokenzz... Imo you should go for the newest stable build you can

I cannot tell you how excited I am to play on this server again, for a whole year, everyday, I opened your website to see if there were any updates. Its so close to being online again, I cannot wait!
Pretty much the same as me then!

Sooo any of you guys wanna team up? Haven't played for some time and I actually haven't got any friends left :p

Sooo any of you guys wanna team up? Haven't played for some time and I actually haven't got any friends left :p

Sure thing, more fun to play with other people either way! I'm a slow levler though.. so you'll probably leave me behind eventually :p

~yawn~

Looks like a good time to wake up from my hibernation.
I will probably be chilling on Nelvara around launch, come and visit. :)

Not quite yet tho, going back to sleep.
Goodnight.
~yawn~

I will visit for sure!
Will you be returning as a dev or a player? Heck.. why not both? :cool:

Last edited:
I've got a question for you guys; should we only allow players to connect to Nelvara through otclient (custom Tibia client)?

Here's the way I see the pros and cons.
Pros: will remove almost all bots, cooler client then standard Tibia client (it's a lot smoother imho), we can integrate some stuff into the client if we want to (custom skills/alchemy etc)
Cons: will scare away people that do not want to use a custom client

Adding custom skills as far as I'm aware is still possible through the tibia stand alone client

No imo, will scare away players like you said. If the staff is active, botting shouldn't be a problem anyway.

If/when you get custom stuff it changes the story completely ofcourse. But as long as you have no custom stuff I don't see a reason to enforce it like that

I've got a question for you guys; should we only allow players to connect to Nelvara through otclient (custom Tibia client)?

Here's the way I see the pros and cons.
Pros: will remove almost all bots, cooler client then standard Tibia client (it's a lot smoother imho), we can integrate some stuff into the client if we want to (custom skills/alchemy etc)
Cons: will scare away people that do not want to use a custom client

Do both, otherwise you would probably lose alot of players who like to try out but already quit because they can't join with normal client.

Back