• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nelvara, Reset and Update Discussion Thread - The Unity of Nations, Misty Mountains

Dear Nelvarians!

Since we have a lot of new stuff to test we have now decided to take down the server for the public. The reason is simple, we don't want to reveal too much of our new, upcoming content!;)

Yours, Nelvara Staff.

Third update spoiler:

Everything is going as planned at the moment, if not better. We got some old developers back in the squad which makes things a lot easier.

The current Nelvara team:
Trollebror
Trollefar
Elwyn
Rose
David

We are currently working on the following things:

• Big facelift of the website.
  • balancing spell enchantment, alchemy and racials.
  • implementing multi-world system for website & hardware. (more details about this comes soon)
  • Bug fixing, upgrading and adding new in-game content.

Stay tuned and don't forget to tell your friends about Nelvara.

Yours, David Lättman.

Hello Guys.
here comes a brief explanation of how our multi world system will work:

Future plans: two servers.

Season:

The first server will have "Seasons" as we call them. This means that the server will be up for a certain amount of time (one, two or three months). After this period the server will clean itself completly empty and a new season will start, from the beginning. We have noticed that a lot of players like to battle for glory and fame in the beginning of a server-release and that is why we believe this system will fit perfect for the current Open Tibia community.
Anyhow, everything that you gather on this server: unique items, levels, skills will of course be automatically transffered to the main server on every reset.
Main:
The "main" server is the one who never will reset. It is to this server all the data from the seasons gets transferred to. There is still an open discussion whether the rates should be lower on the main server or not. The servertype is also a very important thing to take in to consideration. We believe that PvE might be the best option on the main server, to prevent people from logging in to their old transferred "do not care about" characters and kill low level randoms, just for the laugh.
---

Do not be afraid, since we strive for perfection we will always make it as simple as possible for our community. You will therefore make one account on our website and from there you can manage all your characters on both of our servers.
Question: Do I need to change my ip when I want to play on the other server?
Answer: Of course not, you will have all of your characters on both our servers on the same account & ip.

Questions for the community:

Would you like to see seasons get implemented to Nelvara? yes/no
How long would you prefer each season to be? 1, 2 or three months?
Same experience on both servers? yes/no
servertype on the main server? PvE/PvP/Race vs Race

Last edited:
I don't like the instant race for high lvl and instant low-lvl-people hunting, so seasons would be a good solution, but I don't see the char transfer working - especially if the server has higher rates (of course you could downscale, but more problems, and we like easy solutions).
Some other servers have seasons, where chars just get deleted, and if you want to participate in a season where you power-lvl at the start, then do some guild wars, you wouldn't have any problem with your char deleted for the next season - that would separate it from Main server a bit more, so you can't just join a season, power-lvl with potentially less ppl than Main, and get into Main with an advantage over others.
As of the Main servertype, I'm more of an adventurer, PvE, party-hunting type of guy, so I'd prefer PvE, but if there's no PKers PvP could be fine.
I just voiced my opinion, don't take it too seriously, I'm going to play whatever you do,
have a nice day.

Dont raise exp on main server..its good that its a challange if people want insta lvl 200 they can go elsewhere / they are scrubs.

pve? nah keep it pvp fully. im not a massive pker but making it non pvp is just stupid cuts out half the game

Dont raise exp on main server..its good that its a challange if people want insta lvl 200 they can go elsewhere / they are scrubs.

pve? nah keep it pvp fully. im not a massive pker but making it non pvp is just stupid cuts out half the game

He is right tho there should be some pvp

Can't wait for the server to reopen... Loved this server last time I played it, 100% sure I will again

If you ever need someone to help out with testing I volunteer! I volunteer as tribute!

<mockingjay whistle sound>

<Puts two fingers in the air, with the palm facing away from the body>

Trollebror have you thought about adding custom bosses with special loot or something?

Custom bosses are already exsisting such as "the dammed dwarven king" but are way to powerful for any human, orc, elf or dwarf who ever wandered the world of Nelvara.

We tried to kill that boss last time.. didn't end so well for us :p

The server is online... I got all excited
Tried to login, but encountered this
fTpgHT9

The server is online... I got all excited
Tried to login, but encountered this
fTpgHT9

The server is not online, as the post says Nelvara is released 10th of june. The online status on the website is wrong, we are still working with the new website and by this time our old site will remain unstable!

Last edited:
The server is not online, as the post says Nelvara is released 10th of june. The online status on the website is wrong, we are still working with the new website and by this time our old site will remain unstable!

Aww... got me all excited for nothing :p

Good luck with the development!
And like I said, hit me up if you need help with testing stuff. I loved this ot last time I played, and if I can help make it better I'd be happy to help!

-Marks 10th of june in calendar-

Last edited:
I cannot tell you how excited I am to play on this server again, for a whole year, everyday, I opened your website to see if there were any updates. Its so close to being online again, I cannot wait!

I cannot tell you how excited I am to play on this server again, for a whole year, everyday, I opened your website to see if there were any updates. Its so close to being online again, I cannot wait!
Pretty much the same as me then!

Back