• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nelvara, Reset and Update Discussion Thread - The Unity of Nations, Misty Mountains

made it compatible with Client 8.6, The best version of tibia

For botters, yes. :rolleyes:

Keep it to the current clients.

Regards,
Cody

The botting argument should not matter if the staff does a good job of checking up on players... or potentially gets someone to do it for them

I just hope they come back from wherever they are soon.. :(

The botting argument should not matter if the staff does a good job of checking up on players... or potentially gets someone to do it for them

I just hope they come back from wherever they are soon.. :(

Eh, I'm just saying 8.6 is commonly requested simply because of the ease of finding bots for it. Shitty client version.
I would rather see the newer versions anyways, lol.

Hoping we hear something soon..

Regards,
Cody

i think its safe to say its gone forever #rip nelvara sad to see you go and even sadder that your devs just ditched

I sure do. Still got some fond memories of this server :)
Hehe glad to hear, what was your ingame name? Got any old pictures to share? Would you play if we start the project again?

Our old trailer for nostalgia:
Post automatically merged:

Hehe glad to hear, what was your ingame name? Got any old pictures to share? Would you play if we start the project again?

Our old trailer for nostalgia:
Post automatically merged:

I would give it a go yeah! Remember really liking the map. Didnt find any pictures on my PC, but i did find a guide i made for the server
Apparently my name was Cereal ingame

I have now started up a discord-server to check the interest of our old custom OT. The server would be low-rated and slow phased with many cool features. Reaching level 100 would be a real achievement.
Join the discord if you want to see Nelvara back online! We strive for at least 100 players showing their interest before making any dicisions, so bring your friends for one last epic tibia experience.

100 players showing interest in a custom OT these days is quite a lot 😅
Good luck! hope to see it online sometime in the future

I would totally play it again, I don't remember my name tho it was so long ago
If you look at the pictures in the discord or on the wiki then you might be able to spot yourself (Source: I found 2 of my character names there)

Back