• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, only nature is sth worth of attention, buildings and mountains are shit so wtf, almost worst Neaon's work i've ever seen....

I like how he placed these buildings, so nothing to wtf about but my honest opinion

I have absolutely no idea what this crap is or will be...

bn8gNBfIn.png

Ps: Totally unplayable.

ok srly stop being eyeslickers, how can you guys says "looks great"
It's totally crap.

Lol if people like it let them like it? If YOU don't like it, don't force your opinion on someone else, it won't end up happy. I like it aswell.. so? :S

I wonder how much TERAbites his mapping folder has..

Last edited:
spam spam spam ! most spammed mapping thread :D

lets spam here!! spam spam spam spam spam

hahhahah yeah, who's next?

1. Offtopic messages:
Posting messages that have no relevance to the topic of the thread you are posting in will lead to your post being deleted. Repeated posting of offtopic messages may lead to a punishment.

2. Spamming:
You may not repeat the same message multiple times. It is seen as spamming, and will be deleted. If you accidentally post the same content twice, report one of the duplicate posts so that we can delete it.

Some random tomb I started on.

7KhucQ9GE.png

what u want us to judge? walls + floor + rocks? thats it? ;P

You don't have to judge anything. It's just a thread where I show my latest mappings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back