• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neon
I am surprised you have been going on all these years.
Off-topic
{

I created ot's around 2003-2008, got tired of it cuz it didnt feel good, I got as far as I could @ the time with lua and now, hopefully, I'm back with some new knowledge in scripting
}

I where always (still am) a fan of you and wish you best luck in the future and hope you enjoy mapping.

2003, so, you're one of the prehistoric founding fathers of OpenTibia?

Retarded?
Neon is the best mapper I EVER seen, and u tell him to quit?
gtfo!

@Topic, nice one there Neon!

Regards, Radeon

I think you must respect my opinions, proving that you're a total ignorant, so you're the one failling commenting.
Neon is a hipocrite who only map daily seeking for reputation, hes just showing himself that he doesn't have a life.
How could you call something nice towards a ship piece of crap? I mean, look at that and could you tell it's nice?
No, so that tells that your also being a hipocrite in order to keep Neon mapping. otherwise, he would quitted by long.

Don't take it personal, and no offence to no-one, it's my point of view.

I think you must respect my opinions, proving that you're a total ignorant, so you're the one failling commenting.
Neon is a hipocrite who only map daily seeking for reputation, hes just showing himself that he doesn't have a life.
How could you call something nice towards a ship piece of crap? I mean, look at that and could you tell it's nice?
No, so that tells that your also being a hipocrite in order to keep Neon mapping. otherwise, he would quitted by long.

Don't take it personal, and no offence to no-one, it's my point of view.

Actually, I kinda don't map at all, just when I'm bored after work.

u1J2Jv4Bv2.png

Looks odd.. But I guess it's pretty good

Retarded?
Neon is the best mapper I EVER seen, and u tell him to quit?
gtfo!

@Topic, nice one there Neon!

Regards, Radeon

There are a lot mappers that can effort as great as neon once did. He's not a prophet, right?
Stop being such an asslicker, would have been okay if you kept the insults out, by then I'd accept your point of view, but now...

@mapping: Good looking, sure, but indeed, looks just good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back