• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you guys are asslickers.. honstly its not that good unit its finnished... and i see on that unplayable shit (one with stairs, wood etc) how can you say its good.. he doestn have to be perfect.. indeed i dont have anything aginst him.. but some of maps arent that "good" so stop asslicking i think he will more respect one truth critisam then that you guys do..

Last edited:
Neon, iv looked through alot of your mapping and wow... just wow
your great at what your doing so just keep doing it ;D

and @SeloothDomink: Whats wrong with you?

Some of you guys are asslickers.. honstly its not that good unit its finnished... and i see on that unplayable shit (one with stairs, wood etc) how can you say its good.. he doestn have to be perfect.. indeed i dont have anything aginst him.. but some of maps arent that "good" so stop asslicking i think he will more respect one truth critisam then that you guys do..

this

I have absolutely no idea what this crap is or will be...

bn8gNBfIn.png

Ps: Totally unplayable.

if people could swem trough that small water river
and if u removed that unwalkable border on the second floor on the left house
then it would be playable.

To all the fans: Neon is WORKING and coming home thursday the 27th.

/trollface

@Neon
I am surprised you have been going on all these years.
Off-topic
{

I created ot's around 2003-2008, got tired of it cuz it didnt feel good, I got as far as I could @ the time with lua and now, hopefully, I'm back with some new knowledge in scripting
}

I where always (still am) a fan of you and wish you best luck in the future and hope you enjoy mapping.

stop mapping, waste of time lol

Retarded?
Neon is the best mapper I EVER seen, and u tell him to quit?
gtfo!

@Topic, nice one there Neon!

Regards, Radeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back