• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that you don't put tuffs on top of another... That's how I do it.

crap, tibia does'nt have cows, so they did'nt eat the grass
anyways
MAGIC made someone come out of the future to shortcut the grass, so LESS TUFTS >;o

Should I change it? hmmm, nah :)

Attention! :D

\../ <(Ö_ö)> \../

Me(Neon) and Demon Eldorath reunited yet again - we were last seen united within the tales and team of Illyrium, a team highly appriciated for its mapping and scenery.
This time we will share everything we map (some maps will ofcourse till remain private).
Based on the THEME given and/or decided we'll be releasing smaller AREAS containing that theme for your pleasure and usage. Without strings.

We'll also be keeping in mind that these areas will most likley sometime appear on lowrate server which demands or needs quests to fullfill their history or just to obtain the experience deserved.
So we'll attempt to (meanwhile making the theme) add some sort of off-side (maybe within) whereby you may add NPC'S or similar to complete or start/complete your simple quest or Chain quest.

Aswell as the mapping piece will be containing the highest standards of quality mapping which our skills allows - yet playerfriendly. (Details but aint blocking.)

As a start we will be demanding requests of themes which your eager to obtain for your own maps. So feel free to add themes.
Requests containing Towns/Villages and larger cities will take loads longer to process and will most likley NOT to be released the next Friday.
Hour of Release may be added later.

We will make a thread regarding this.
Will be able to view in the "Download" section.
First map will be released June Friday 17th!!

Stay tuned...

Sincerely yours.
Neon and Demon Eldorath

A idea of mine. Hopefully it'll be a success and gets appriciated. last time I left I left with some disappointing faces and feel like redeeming myself aswell as removing any bad rumours. Dispite people say - there's much more to detailed maps than being showoffs.<3

A idea of mine. Hopefully it'll be a success and gets appriciated. last time I left I left with some disappointing faces and feel like redeeming myself aswell as removing any bad rumours. Dispite people say - there's much more to detailed maps than being showoffs.<3

Welcome back m8 ;) and goodluck!

Hope neon wont mind but I'm eager to show my announcement mapping (since I'm proud of the idea at hand of this project with Neon) which will be released as MY first release(If I get done by friday - somewhat doubtfull. But hey we may always hope.) together with Neons piece of mapping decided by theme given.

teasertown.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back