• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get the theme from Zelda or something?

Doesn't look right.. :/
Owut now?! Where in all endless of Zelda did you EVAR see a town similar?! If u'd say... ehm... Nop never seen a similar. ;p

Lol, Niklas... dood, I remember that piece
'
Yup - started it before I quitted last time about ... 5-6month ago perhaps? Planning on completing it now tho. :)

like it alot! =)
Thanks!

Btw eldoraths city looks simply epic
Great to hear - Cities is always a hard piece to map unless your nickname is Macedoon. ;o

---

WE WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME THEMES SUGGESTED FOR US TO PICK FROM FOR OUR NEXT MAPPIECE AVAILIBLE.
This week will be (if the city is completed) the town aswell as Neons Abyss area (Demons)

Owut now?! Where in all endless of Zelda did you EVAR see a town similar?! If u'd say... ehm... Nop never seen a similar. ;p

'
Yup - started it before I quitted last time about ... 5-6month ago perhaps? Planning on completing it now tho. :)

Thanks!

Great to hear - Cities is always a hard piece to map unless your nickname is Macedoon. ;o

---

WE WOULD LOVE TO GET SOME THEMES SUGGESTED FOR US TO PICK FROM FOR OUR NEXT MAPPIECE AVAILIBLE.
This week will be (if the city is completed) the town aswell as Neons Abyss area (Demons)

How about Elfs?
People dont make much elf spawns lately.

First Map will be released june 17, june 18 is my birthday \o/

You made a account just to tell us that? Eitherway welcome here - and feel free to submit a theme. We might even pre-pick ur theme as birthday present :O

EDIT:
As I will most likley forget to gratz u on the 18th, here you go - Congratulations in advance may you experience a great birthday!

Thank You So Much, and nop i don't made this account only for tell this, i made to se the Neon's works, because i love him >.> <.<

Thank You So Much, and nop i don't made this account only for tell this, i made to se the Neon's works, because i love him >.> <.<

Ah allright! Wish u the best anyways! :)
---
Might be interested in a decent LUA scripter. Decent enough to make the code noob friendly. (settings/values at the start if any)

Terms:
You will be keeping same schedule as Me and Neon. (release on friday - no exceptions unless you've dropped dead irl. But then MSG us in advance and give us a heads up if its a suicide. /lol )
Your scripts WILL be released as it'll be a part of the map itself - only actions, NO NPCs.
Your name will be stated in our official release thread this friday when we create it.
All codes requested will be rather simple - no chains as its only actions - wont really require much time. And the TESTING part is solved by yourself.

Neon, the illyrium otserv is 8.70 version ? because i see the pic's and you are in the 8.70 mount system

Illyrium was dismissed about 1½ year ago. Where Neon is showoffing mounted He's most likley not in Illyrium unless he decided to update it which I doubt.

Sneak peek on "The Dark Abyss".

PTMlPxl9AG.png

Download it tomorrow!!​

@misq011,

FFS... these ain't for criticizing, they're releasing these for you people, don't bitch, if you think you can make it better wait to download it and possibly edit it a bit.

Why are you complaining anyways, i think it looks simply awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back