• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@misq011,

FFS... these ain't for criticizing, they're releasing these for you people, don't bitch, if you think you can make it better wait to download it and possibly edit it a bit.

no it's good and it's for public download so dont complain

Exaclty, I thought this small project of ours would be met with thrilling thoughts n ideas - perhaps even used as ... guidelines? Or simply just for hosting. ;p

uLW57JgQNL.png

Looks Awesome

Got a bad ass confession to make - I will probaby not (took a leap of Faith when trying to get a City done in 3 days. Failed.) be able to get it done for the release today.
Instead I will perhaps release some of the ILLYRIUM PIECES. (Need to confirm that they're not used within any other serious OpenTibia servers first. Or old co-workers which were allowed to re-use the Illyrium pieces, no idea if they did.)

Ill be prioritizing the ones I remember got best feedback for your pleasure and use.

Release thread will be up within a few hours. UNTIL THEN, CIAO!

Just a notice!

Everything we will be releasing will be released at 00.00 CET

The releasing thread will be made 22:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back