• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks cool dude! I usually dislike thick grass borders @dirt mountains but you certainly made it look good :)

Some of your maps do have lots of details, but that doesn't make it crap; I think it makes it look better and more realistic. :p

127455911430.png

And...

127455946467.png

Last edited:
I love the first screenshot, the second one looks bad in my opinion, I don't know if you have finished the "roads", but I think it could use A LOT more grass tufts and stones.

first pic = awesome
second pic = 6/10
the second pic is kinda weird in my opinio, i dun like the bamboo stuff

2nd pic isn't done yet, so xD

Will be a church later with this style.

127482003953.png

Looks good...
I think you should give some credits to Darklord, don't you think?

Hmm... I think he invented that combination of walls separating them with those pillars.

lol.. cant give credits to everything??
Maiby if you take a piece of map or something but combinations and so on is just redicules..
If ur making a brick wall on the ground you should give credits to the first one making that?? lol haha :D
Its almost the same bah..
Ah Neon.. nice :)

@Up
I know, I know, but he's showing it incomplete, I understand that he's showing the idea, which Darklord invented, not Neon. ;)

ohhh shut it -.- why do we gotta start a flame war on every single neon piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back