• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherland] Demonia 7.4 HIGHRATE | Real Map |OTClient - 100% No Bots|Start: Friday 29th, 18.00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danger II

tibiara.com
Solutions
Reaction score
demonia.png

Server starting on 29th January 18.00 CET
Server informations:
http://demonia.org
Client: Modified OTClient, 100% No bots!

Summary:
  • Balanced Vocations
  • PvP-Enforced with Skull System
  • Always listen to our community
  • Loot message [optional]
  • Task System disabled
  • Amulet of loss cost 50k and can be bought by Eremo
  • 10k Promotion
  • Guild Wars
  • Party Share Experience (25% bonus experience)
  • No Protection Zones on Boats, Runes from NPC (1x charged)
  • All 7.4 features!
  • Blessing System
  • PoI Dragon Lords and Quest are added to the game (Soft boots can be obtained there)
  • Runes are double charged. You can leave your blank runes in your backpack while conjuring.
  • Automatical deletion for botters

Server Rates:
  • From Level 1 to Level 7 - x30
  • From Level 8 to Level 30 - x70
  • From Level 31 to Level 50 - x50
  • From Level 51 to Level 70 - x30
  • From Level 71 to Level 100 - x15
  • From Level 101 to Level 120 - x10
  • From Level 121 to Level 130 - 5x
  • From Level 131 to Level 150 - x3
  • Loot Rate: 6x
  • Skill Rate: 25x
  • Magic Rate: 17x
Frag System:
4 frags for Red Skull
8 frags for a Banishment of 36 hours
5 hours to lose 1 frag - Your redskull will be gone when you have 0 frags again.

Dedicated Server:
- Over 50gb ram
- 1000mb up/download
- DDoS Protection

Map Informations:
Full Real Tibia Map 7.4 + Port Hope(No Boat)

Regeneration Rates:
Sorcerer/Druid: 6 seconds / 14 health points - 4 seconds / 14 mana points
Paladin: 5 seconds / 14 health points - 5 seconds / 14 mana points
Knight: 4 seconds / 14 health points - 6 seconds / 14 mana points
Master Sorcerer/Elder Druid: 5 seconds / 14 health points - 3 seconds / 14 mana points
Royal Paladin: 4 seconds / 14 health points - 4 seconds / 14 mana points
Elite Knight: 3 seconds / 14 health points - 5 seconds / 14 mana points

Screenshots:
eremo.jpg

desertquest.jpg

conjurerunes.jpg

sharedexp.jpg

OTClient Screenshots

JG38.png

v8xg.png

We are still working at the client to make it as near to Tibia's client as possible, every suggestion will be considered
The client is offering DX9 and OpenGL (2 different clients) for now.
Would you like to test OTClient? - Join RealTibia.org and try it out (BETA)

Last edited:
Nice new client , but i no see never any 1 ots where no have bots.

Maybe help for some boters , but 100 % no for all haha.

Only manualy search gm can help.

Nice new client , but i no see never any 1 ots where no have bots.

Maybe help for some boters , but 100 % no for all haha.

Only manualy search gm can help.

Hello and thanks for your reply,
since the server is based on OTClient, there wont be any available bots, also we have a bot detection inside the client which wont allow anyone to open external programs which could effect the client.
Note: This is not official tibia client, this is OTClient.(Same as Medivia and other serveral open tibia servers are using)

high rate... people will get 100 in few days, pk for next couple and days and the everyone will leave the server... happened to oldera, happened to all high rate servers...

high rate... people will get 100 in few days, pk for next couple and days and the everyone will leave the server... happened to oldera, happened to all high rate servers...

Enjoy the wars as long it lasts :)

wars wont even happen with fkn 123124321 crashes first 2 hrs

oh and dont tell me sht u have a improved client and sht and it lasted for 2,5 days because no, it did not

wars wont even happen with fkn 123124321 crashes first 2 hrs

oh and dont tell me sht u have a improved client and sht and it lasted for 2,5 days because no, it did not

There wont be any crashs, promised. The crash happend due to a decryption lack inside the sources, the decryption has been removed and the client is not original tibia client anymore.
Also there won't be any duped money.

since the server is based on OTClient, there wont be any available bots, also we have a bot detection inside the client which wont allow anyone to open external programs which could effect the client.
Note: This is not official tibia client, this is OTClient.(Same as Medivia and other serveral open tibia servers are using)

I know 2 bots how working all computer games.

Some games have more good clients to this and to have boters.

This medivia it's shit many bots play in this.

If the same client many boters play here.

Some bots it's invisible for this system , and no help for this any
custom client , if no search manualy boters.

I know 2 bots how working all computer games.

Some games have more good clients to this and to have boters.

This medivia it's shit many bots play in this.

If the same client many boters play here.

Some bots it's invisible for this system , and no help for this any
custom client , if no search manualy boters.

Could someone explain?

I don't understend what do you want?

half stages . 100 lvl one day its not fun . there will be any ad on otservlist org ?

Last edited:
Finnaly hight rate server and not possible to bot great work!

Make the rates much lower but a little higher then realtibia so people can have fun with wars before thronia starts.

Although I hope thronia changes the exp higher then 2x lol

Not everyone has 12 hours a day to pg on a 2x server.

More then Half of the community that plays 7.4 ots are atleast 23 years old or older and have jobs n shit to do in rl haha

So you are actually backing up that you have 100% protection against botts with that argument? If you were a guy with experience and knowledge in this world and not just some skid which got daddys wallet to payoff his first advertisements then to play around with your own servers which lasts for a week for you to pay your burgers you'd never say that. Also please tell me, so people would not be able to use blackd,ng,elf,classicbotter? I can give you a video where I start all 4 of these bots on your client at your starting day.

If CIP or big buddies like Dennis and Iryont cant block away bots then you definetly cant,

Flameria

So you are actually backing up that you have 100% protection against botts with that argument? If you were a guy with experience and knowledge in this world and not just some skid which got daddys wallet to payoff his first advertisements then to play around with your own servers which lasts for a week for you to pay your burgers you'd never say that. Also please tell me, so people would not be able to use blackd,ng,elf,classicbotter? I can give you a video where I start all 4 of these bots on your client at your starting day.

If CIP or big buddies like Dennis and Iryont cant block away bots then you definetly cant,

Flameria
I hold your word. Would be good to see that videos dont forget about that.

I hold your word. Would be good to see that videos dont forget about that.
It's no problems if he blockd classicbotters its knowable its 2 Changes of packages, but the others, he'd have to make a year of insight which he did not since his servers are click&run and then he pay guys like Cykotitan and those other OTland scripters to make his shizz goin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back