• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raotiz, you're embaressing. Not to mention that your friend admitted that you have been botting on several clients and told you not to bot then he won't team with you. Yet you were denying the accusesations @warloria when you did sd me under roof when you were aimbotting, speeding.

So if you got deleted / downgraded magic level, it'd be fun to actually drop you, if not. I can't be bothered waring a guy who takes me in a hit with UE directly when I'm out of mana/SSA.

I said he had botted before (warloria) and when he got caught, I told him if he keep botting I wont play with him anymore. And he didnt use bot since.

ahha eppan/eppans don't ever call me pathetic or something after what i saw you guys doing today ahhaha throwing trash for really like 15-30 minutes long hahah nice life;) (maby some problems irl that is why ya do this) and i take my words back that i killed you today that it was maby not my best action. after this i knew again why i did it:)

According to GM Kosari, you paid 10 euroes to be unbanned in Holdera. And you aint pathetic enough to donate to an open tibia server? Eh kid? Also.

This server is corruptive. He said that what I'm doing is NOT illegal and that we can continue. After knowing that Zelge knew his cousin, he helped him immiadelty. Which is pathetic.

This server is corruptive, when he get 58 REAL players, you'll notice he won't give a fucks ass if you play or not.

Right now he's cheating em, just take a look at all Antican names online, lol

ahha eppan/eppans don't ever call me pathetic or something after what i saw you guys doing today ahhaha throwing trash for really like 15-30 minutes long hahah nice life;) (maby some problems irl that is why ya do this) and i take my words back that i killed you today that it was maby not my best action. after this i knew again why i did it:)

Please say "we" as you aint capable of doing anything alone.

Neither was your team in this case, but 1x way is pretty hard to go through. Especially if someone's blocking.

According to GM Kosari, you paid 10 euroes to be unbanned in Holdera. And you aint pathetic enough to donate to an open tibia server? Eh kid? Also.

This server is corruptive. He said that what I'm doing is NOT illegal and that we can continue. After knowing that Zelge knew his cousin, he helped him immiadelty. Which is pathetic.

This server is corruptive, when he get 58 REAL players, you'll notice he won't give a fucks ass if you play or not.

Right now he's cheating em, just take a look at all Antican names online, lol

Zonius payed to get unbanned (too many frags)

Its like 10 noobchars online, who cares really? Its 50 real players and its enought, I wared against 4 different teams and there are more.

Please leave if you want, nobody force you to play here.

They won't team with me if i'm botting so i will not bot so no i won't go back.

Thats why you macro botted ... 2-3 days ago? gz
And lol, you even said "make a forum, so we can report botters" whahahaha

Please say "we" as you aint capable of doing anything alone.

Neither was your team in this case, but 1x way is pretty hard to go through. Especially if someone's blocking.

you don't have to explain how you died lol because that is not what i am saying?? but if you want to explain and it is important for you do itXD

Thats why you macro botted ... 2-3 days ago? gz
And lol, you even said "make a forum, so we can report botters" whahahaha
with bot i prolly mean aimbot, uh bot etc, not mana bot.. how hard can it be to use tasker and just record mana ur self, eating food and dance, ;O and be with noob char beside and exiva enemies:s

Hellrage, you always try to justify it somehow. And no, nobody forces me to play here. But does your little brain get that some justice would make it better? not that I already left that point now..

oh my god..peoples never learn to not play trolls ryans ots

so leave the thread:)? and where do you play at the greath server classictibia?:p rofl it is bored like hell there. i had more fun here in 3 days than 3 weeks on classic...?

stop using those 5 noob acc's ryan... you don't need that to get players..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back