• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whine Whine Whine.. However; My pc monitor didn't want to start this day, so i had to switch to play on my laptop untill i solved the problem, Didn't save my account in my head neither on this laptop so could you please message me ingame or post here !

Last edited:
Is he still not deleted/magic level downgraded? rofl......

Raotiz, you're embaressing. Not to mention that your friend admitted that you have been botting on several clients and told you not to bot then he won't team with you. Yet you were denying the accusesations @warloria when you did sd me under roof when you were aimbotting, speeding.

So if you got deleted / downgraded magic level, it'd be fun to actually drop you, if not. I can't be bothered waring a guy who takes me in a hit with UE directly when I'm out of mana/SSA.

I've never use speedbot lol hahah, Even gail said that i'm using speedbot lmao, Remember Gail banned verdi vectus @ warloria for speedbot.. lmao, and also it's true, they won't team with my if i'm botting so i haven't been botting since i started to play with verdi vectus & Azra Kera. also i do not drop you in one ue.. max hit is like 600 if even that, like 500-600.

Last edited:
Well, you did drop me before with a single UE when I was 70 and you 108. So it wouldn't surprise me if you gained few more magic levels to do that again. And yes, you're reputation will remain as a botter.

Indeed this guy is a botter. Just like on previous ots. I remember he got once deleted on one of ryans ot, and he was always using an atk script on klonker.

Because the guy admitted to macro mana, i've resetted his maglevel.

Indeed this guy is a botter. Just like on previous ots. I remember he got once deleted on one of ryans ot, and he was always using an atk script on klonker.

Kloker*, and grimfire didnt bot skills than or what? he had no reason make it 80/75 ? :eek:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'M CURRENTLY LAUGHING LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

@Roldera; nice work indeed :) thanks.

@Anv; eat crap now and play normaly before you get a cock stocked in your mouth

i expected a book from you but yeah, perhaps you'll save that big book with alot of pages to later:)

i expected a book from you but yeah, perhaps you'll save that big book with alot of pages to later:)

signed.XD

but fun to see you call me botter all the time XD and then you get mag lvl reset for botting XD

You're both botters and everyone knows that, can we move on now please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back